All Categories

Raid Calculator Is Off

Raid Calculator Is Off

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 19, 2017, 19:0909/19/17
06/06/17

Raid Calculator Is Off

According to your game you can only get 50K of resources from a base per week. However I have found that if I raid a base on say Tuesday and wait until the next Tuesday to raid it again I will not get the full amount of resources that I am entitled to. Even though it has been a week since I last raided that base I will only get the difference between what I got last week and 50K. I have had this happen to me on numerous occasions.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 19, 2017, 21:0409/19/17
03/25/15
d1521012 said:

According to your game you can only get 50K of resources from a base per week. However I have found that if I raid a base on say Tuesday and wait until the next Tuesday to raid it again I will not get the full amount of resources that I am entitled to. Even though it has been a week since I last raided that base I will only get the difference between what I got last week and 50K. I have had this happen to me on numerous occasions.
Commander...I understand your confusion and can relate,,It has to be a full 7 days, from reset to reset..I always wait about 8-9 days so that I can get the full value of my raid..However..there is a way that you can get 100k from each raid provided that the resources are there..A good Combine member should be able to help you develop a Farming Strategy..Also if its a retaliation hit , it's possible to get the 100k resources
Sep 20, 2017, 14:4309/20/17
06/06/17
I am aware of that technique.