All Categories

18 steps for a bug report?????  WTF ???

18 steps for a bug report????? WTF ???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 5, 2017, 19:2807/05/17

18 steps for a bug report????? WTF ???

I am not a young computer savvy person..... With the new face/loading page it will only get to 99% and thats all...... Have not had any issues with it to this point..... Cleared cache and installed the latest flashplayer and still no help...Made sure Mozilla was the latest version.....  So what gives???  If it will no resolve itself, might as well spend $$$ somewhere else......If anyone has some Ideas, or was able to resolve the same problem......  plz contact me at [email protected]......  Have a good day

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2017, 00:1407/06/17
03/25/15
rumagoo222 said:

I am not a young computer savvy person..... With the new face/loading page it will only get to 99% and thats all...... Have not had any issues with it to this point..... Cleared cache and installed the latest flashplayer and still no help...Made sure Mozilla was the latest version.....  So what gives???  If it will no resolve itself, might as well spend $$$ somewhere else......If anyone has some Ideas, or was able to resolve the same problem......  plz contact me at [email protected]......  Have a good day

Sir..Try using Google Chrome with the Browsec VPN extension..Upper right of browser there are 3 dots.."customize"..go to more tools..then to extensions..find Browsec VPN and install..that has worked for many..Good luck