Problems after the upgrade of the game

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 5, 2017, 12:5107/05/17
07/31/15

PROBLEMS:

1) In the chat you can no longer write accent letters (like ---> ì ė é é à ù).

If a player type an accented letter, the pointing cursor returns to the beginning of the line and the rest of the text following the accented letter will be written at the beginning of the sentence you are writing.

2) Repositories are not properly registered / listed / memorized on the Command HQ when you win them or when you lose them.

I can conquer up to 5 repositories at the same time.

When I send my 5 occupations on repositories, only 3 repositories are stored / listed / memorized in Command HQ (HQ> Positions> Repositories) and even on the "Garrisons" section, the game shows you only 3 occupied Repositories.

The only way to update the game and view all of the 5 repositories you have occupied, you need to refresh the game (close it and re-open it).

Even at the end of the resource extraction process, when defensive units return to base, the game does not update properly and often the game continues to show you the units that are allocated on repositores, though they are no longer there.

Even if someone attacks you, the game does not update properly and often the game continues to show you 5 repositories in your possession, though one has been deleted by the player who has attacked one of your repositories.

In short: there are updating / refreshing problems of the game with regard to the repositories (they are not properly stored / listed in the Command HQ tabs, both when you win them, and when you leave the position on them).

Listing problems of the captured bases (in Command HQ), had already been reported by me a long time ago and they continue to be present.
The bases continue to be listed irregularly when you occupy them (or when you send reinforcements on them) and the bases are not moved to the top of the list when you or someone else performs actions on them.

I think this issue concerning the repositories is a problem connected with this other problem.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 6, 2017, 10:1607/06/17
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

PROBLEMS:

1) In the chat you can no longer write accent letters (like ---> ì ė é é à ù).

If a player type an accented letter, the pointing cursor returns to the beginning of the line and the rest of the text following the accented letter will be written at the beginning of the sentence you are writing.

2) Repositories are not properly registered / listed / memorized on the Command HQ when you win them or when you lose them.

I can conquer up to 5 repositories at the same time.

When I send my 5 occupations on repositories, only 3 repositories are stored / listed / memorized in Command HQ (HQ> Positions> Repositories) and even on the "Garrisons" section, the game shows you only 3 occupied Repositories.

The only way to update the game and view all of the 5 repositories you have occupied, you need to refresh the game (close it and re-open it).

Even at the end of the resource extraction process, when defensive units return to base, the game does not update properly and often the game continues to show you the units that are allocated on repositores, though they are no longer there.

Even if someone attacks you, the game does not update properly and often the game continues to show you 5 repositories in your possession, though one has been deleted by the player who has attacked one of your repositories.

In short: there are updating / refreshing problems of the game with regard to the repositories (they are not properly stored / listed in the Command HQ tabs, both when you win them, and when you leave the position on them).

Listing problems of the captured bases (in Command HQ), had already been reported by me a long time ago and they continue to be present.
The bases continue to be listed irregularly when you occupy them (or when you send reinforcements on them) and the bases are not moved to the top of the list when you or someone else performs actions on them.

I think this issue concerning the repositories is a problem connected with this other problem.

Hi! 

I have reported your first issue to our devs. As for the second one, please contact Support and give them steps to reproduce.

As for the listing issue, it was already reported to devs