Losing strength without any raison

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 23, 2017, 08:3206/23/17
08/09/16

Hi everyone...

I have not been very much active for few weeks now, been online every day, did same farms, using Pelican without losing any of them, and not doing location at all...

Sending reinforcement to my friends, (1 sapper) after receving repports of raid on their base...

Have also been building units day and night, mostly air... All units goes at once in bunker...

Not to forget the fact, all my units are day and night in bunker execpt few thousand sappers on the ground...

That is all I have done for 2-3 weeks...

A week ago my off. strength was at 51 millions...

Without any offensiv activity, and any raid on my base, not to forget any repport of any raid on my base (confirmed by my friends having reinforcement in my base)

My Off strength has slowly but surely decrease...

First, down to 48 millions, so 43 millions, then 41 millions, and today, right now, 38,8 millions...

I did take same pr.sc. of the process, it appears, the number of units does not change (+ few air been produced)

But the total off strength goes down every day...

The same happen with my def strength as well, but not so "fast"...

Any one having a comment, been there before?...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2017, 15:1906/27/17
02/29/16

Hi :) If you mean Embassy Statistics, please check this article.

Jun 28, 2017, 00:4806/28/17
03/25/15
Sir,,,There are so many things in the game that effects Unit strats...Exec. staus...UCAV..Armory and even Lab Stimulnts...But I must admit that does sound like a drastic reduction..Pleas note that the Stats in Joint Ops does fluctuate and is adjusted periodically..I think the stats line is from week to week