All Categories

Bug After Upgrade May 31 - Issues with "Bases List" in "HQ Command"

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 31, 2017, 22:0305/31/17
07/31/15

In the "bases list" of the "Command HQ" (where are listed all bases where you've units, including MC, combine HQ, Depots, Repositories, occupied bases, reinforced bases, etc.), when you recall a portion of the units allocated on a base, this base no longer moves to the top of the list, but stays where it is.

This is uncomfortable and it makes very difficult to manage the units allocated in the bases.

The same thing happens when you send a reinforcement on a base that you've already occupied or on which you already have reinforcements: the base tag does not move to the top of the list when you do any actions on it.

In any case, base movements in the list no longer occur as before, in accordance with the activities that are carried out on that base.

Only when you refresh the game the bases move to the top of the list.

Moreover, just now it happened to me that I've just occupied a base, but this one is ranked seventh in the list instead of being the first in the list!

It's all a mess and you can not play serenely / efficiently in this way !!!

Why the hell do you do updating if these are the results !??!?

Fix this problem as soon as possible!

I want that a base is always in first place, whenever that takes place a game action on it (occupy, spy, reinforcement, recall part of the units, etc.) as it was before !!

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2017, 23:3005/31/17
03/25/15
Sir..As recommended, with every update , you should clean/clear your Cache/browser..This removes any old files and replaces them with the new, updated files..Try that and see if it helps..Good luck Sir
Jun 1, 2017, 07:5706/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 08:09(edited)
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

Sir..As recommended, with every update , you should clean/clear your Cache/browser..This removes any old files and replaces them with the new, updated files..Try that and see if it helps..Good luck Sir

DOES NOT WORK !!

Please solve the problem ASAP (alerting the technicians) instead of attempting to attribute the problems encountered alluding to my incompetence in approaching with the game !!

Caches and cookies have nothing to do with it !!

This is a bug!! ... and it's also a serious bug!

FIX IT !!

MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!!!!

EDIT:
Even when someone spies on a base occupied by you, this base is not moved to the top of the list !!
I believe that any interaction with bases does not cause them to move to the top of the list (unless you refresh the game).

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2017, 09:5206/01/17
09/17/15
Hi! We will report this issue. however, it doesn't have a high priority, so it won't be fixed right away.
Jun 12, 2017, 13:5406/12/17
Jun 12, 2017, 13:57(edited)
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! We will report this issue. however, it doesn't have a high priority, so it won't be fixed right away.

Did you warn developers for this problem too?

You say this is not a high priority issue, but you're wrong!

I have 400+ outposts where my troops are allocated and when I send an occupation on an enemy base I do not know where the banner relative to that base will be placed on the gerrisons list once I have occupied it !! (In the seventh position of the first page, or, sometimes, on page 2!).

In this way I risk that the player I have just occupied will be able to liberate himself from my occupation, before I can recall my offensive army! ... thus destroying my entire offensive army just because I do not know where the hell is placed the tag of that base on my Garrisons list !!

Do you think this is a problem that can be considered low priority?

In addition, occupied bases do not move up the top of the Garrisons list when something happens to them ...
In this way, I risk forgetting reinforcements on some bases, because they are left behind in the Garrisons list (on page 10 or 11) instead of moving to the top of the list !!

So I urge you to fix these problems quickly!
On May 31st, You've made an update causing more harm than good!

________

furthermore, months have passed since I reported that the travel times towards Depots (Shown to you when you select units to be sent to a depot), they are wrong and do not match reality!

It is impossible to coordinate attacks if the game tells you it takes 3 minutes to reach the depot, but when the troops move, they take 15 minutes to arrive.

This is another serious problem that is ignored.

Timing is all on this game ... and you are neglecting a problem that shows you the wrong travel times to a goal!

How can I play seriously if the travel times shown to me are inexact ??

Jun 13, 2017, 09:3106/13/17
09/17/15
Please be patient. Bug fixes require time. We can't fix all issues right away, even if we would really love to.
Jun 13, 2017, 17:1206/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 18:00(edited)
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Please be patient. Bug fixes require time. We can't fix all issues right away, even if we would really love to.

right away?

Months have passed since I reported all the problems I have today brought to the top ... they are still all unresolved.

- flashing and lagging game when you send attacks on repos, Combine HQs, etc.(while ordinary occupations or raids are ongoing at the same time).

- wrong travel time, displayed when you're selecting units to be sent on a DEPOT.

- wrong name of buildings (in ita version): the "turret lev.5" shows a wrong text instead of his name.

- no effect when you active the UCAV bonus, to boost development time of protocols.

- the tags of bases (bases where you've stationed troops) are not correclty listed on "Garrisons" tab in Command HQ (---new occupied bases are not placed on the top of the list --- when someone spies on your bases, they don't move up to the top of the list --- when you send reinforcement on a base it don't move to the top --- when ZHG attack MCs, they don't move up to te top --- etc).

- bug to liberate yourself (wrong tabs are opened when you try to liberate yourself!)

- In Command HQ: incessant shifts to the top of the page you are looking at (in "garrisons list") or shifts on page1 of "traking list" everytime your troops return to the base or when new reports are generated! (thus making the game uncontrollable and unmanageable).

Jun 14, 2017, 11:5306/14/17
09/17/15

Yes, there are some issues that exist for a long period of time. The main reason is that those issues are really hard to reproduce and it's not that easy to find the reason why they appear. 

It may take a long time for our QA team to find a way to reproduce the bug.

The next step is to find a working fix. Game code is very complicated, and it contains many parts: the old ones that haven't been changed for years, and the new ones. It is really important to fix the issue with minimal risks, because any changes can have an unexpected influence on other code parts. Moreover, it's important to keep the high performance of the feature, which also increases the server performance.

After fixing the issue, the fix should be verified by the QA team. They need to check all possible scenarios to make sure that the bug won't appear again. And they also need to monitor it for a long period of time. Only when they are 100% sure that the bug is no longer reproducible, we can update the game servers with this fix. 

But it's not all. After updating the game servers, QA also need to verify the fix, and make sure that it's working on a public server. Usually we test possible fixes on one of the servers. It allows us to quickly react on any new complaints, and quickly test a fix. When it's verified, we can update all other servers.

I understand that you really lack information when we simply say that our devs are working on a solution. But we can't give you more information, because we don't have a verified fix yet. Let's say we already prepared a fix, and are currently testing it on one of the game servers. I would tell you that the fix is ready and it's on a final testing stage right now. But what if it turned out that it's not working properly, and our devs would have to re-code it? Then test it again, etc? You would be right if you were asking me where's the fix. Because the final stage shouldn't take too long, right? 

So without having some verified information I can't give you any details. I know that you could be among those who would understand that the first fix didn't work, and we're modifying it. But still, there would be many players who would consider my information false. That's why I can only share the information that is 100% correct. And that's why I'm telling players that we're working on a fix. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you at which stage we are.