All Categories

DOUBLE USER Berndt IS Schmidte77

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 16, 2017, 09:1105/16/17

Hello!

Since I have been playing this game, I have ran over several high level players, who have DUOBLE USER ACCOUNTS, which is against Plarium game rules.

I am not a very active player, just play maybe 1-2 hours per day. I am wondering, if I have found already so many DOUBLE USERs in this game, how many double users can be there ? Keep in mind, that DOUBLE USERs are cheating, braking the game rules.

Just one example, Berndt from the combine Der Deutsche Orden , coords 821; 1120

, he/she just confirmed to me, that another base belongs to him/her, too. He/she said, that Schmidte77, a lonely base, also belongs to him/her. Schmidte77 coords are 935; 1105.

I am now asking you, Plarium, for the last time, how many DOUBLE USERS do you have in this game, cheaters and what do you do about this issue, against them ?

Remember, we are paying you money to offer us a good, working game and a safe and fair environment for playing, but as well as I can see, this is not really the case !
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 16, 2017, 15:0205/16/17
09/17/15

We have added limits within the game trading and gifting systems that restrict the maximum amount of Resources that can be transferred between two players. This means that a player, who has created several game accounts will be unable to use “feeder” accounts to supply any significant amount of resources to his or her primary playing account.

We have also implemented safeguards to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade Clan Objectives. We have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new clan members before they are permitted to send resources to Clan Objectives or participate in various Clan activities.

As we add more features and limitations to further discourage the use of alternate accounts, the relative advantage of this practice will continue to decline.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

For example, we add more opportunities to develop your main account, and it takes even more time than before. Thus, players, who need to support several accounts, will need to spend more time on that, while you could spend that time to make your main account even stronger.

Jun 2, 2017, 21:0206/02/17
A player with double accounts stil can reinforce himself with troops. So its not fair. I like to report also a double acout player on glorios walley ... Bretodrac666 and bretodrac1 is the same player
Jun 2, 2017, 23:1806/02/17
03/25/15
jitaru.lorand said:

A player with double accounts stil can reinforce himself with troops. So its not fair. I like to report also a double acout player on glorios walley ... Bretodrac666 and bretodrac1 is the same player
Sir..This will have to be reported to Support. We can do nothing at the Forum  level. Support has the technology ant their level to investigate this vlaim...Good luck Sir
Jun 2, 2017, 23:3506/02/17
07/31/15

I have reported a player with several multiaccounts (not just 1 but 6 or more alts!), But Plarium does nothing to ban these players! (The support did not even respond to my ticket!)

Plarium is more interested in money than in game rules.

The fact that it is unfair to have multiple accounts is irrelevant:

no one wants to get rid of a paying customer to please someone who does not pay.

Jun 3, 2017, 22:5306/03/17
03/25/15
Sir..If you have "Proof" of a ulti account.then please contact Support and furnish them with your "proof"...Support has the technology and will investigate the matter..