All Categories

Loading Game is imposible

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 12, 2017, 17:2705/12/17
08/02/16

Browser's can't load the game, because of adobe flashplayer is not longer supported by Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome. I've got an account but is imposible to reach Tech Support without flashplayer.

I need a solution please.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 12, 2017, 22:1005/12/17
03/25/15
garciarjl said:

Browser's can't load the game, because of adobe flashplayer is not longer supported by Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome. I've got an account but is imposible to reach Tech Support without flashplayer.

I need a solution please.
Sir...I have no problem accessing my game...I don't know if your problem is all due to "flash player" issues..but try this..1) Clear/clean your browser/cache..2) check that your current version of "flash" is up to date ( this needs to be done on a reg. basis as new versions of flash come out frequently)..Sometimes ( and again I do not know if this is the problem ) you will have to delete Google Chrome from your PC and re-install ( I've had to do this before)..4) A lot of people have had thier loading issues resolved by using the VPN extention on thier browser..Good luck Sir and I hope 1 of these can help you with your issue