All Categories

Bad design needs moving

Bad design needs moving

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 5, 2017, 23:2905/05/17

Bad design needs moving

Are you serious, the munitions factory at the top right of the standard set up is very annoying, you can never collect any production as the game bar is in the way and its just opens the factory, can you move this munitions factory for all players please, you cannot have something in this position that you can't collect the product from, who put that factory there, move it please for all players, this is more annoying than anything I've seen in any game 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2017, 10:5005/06/17
08/03/16

Ha Ha 

You can move the buildings in your base,. and design it any way you wish. Check the cursor symbol on the right hand side of the screen, click it and you will get schematic overlay of your buildings in transparent yellow.

:) Best Post yet. 

May 6, 2017, 10:5905/06/17
08/03/16

Actually while we are on the subject, and I understand new players need guidance, however I agree with players frustration.

The Game design could be vastly improved and is NOT user friendly. 

Here for example.,..

http://prntscr.com/f4qzfj

and this here...

http://prntscr.com/f4r09z

What is important to the player is access the button ( other resources) which is seems to share the same space as the Triple bar for the MEDIA 

It is very silly. However it does work perfectly when you use the full screen. However i haven't time to use another browser and clear my cache every 10 seconds and to have to open full screen in order to use a certain button. It is almost eccentric the expectations the developers have for players to get around the many design flaws in the game.,

Plarium software = Eccentric and very rich businessman living in a  condo who never answers his phone, but investors love the guy. Player not so much, this guy will never be GABE.. way too eccentric. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2017, 14:0905/08/17
09/17/15
I don't have such issues on my PC. Maybe that's because of your screen resolution?
May 8, 2017, 14:5305/08/17
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I don't have such issues on my PC. Maybe that's because of your screen resolution?

mee too, I don't have such issues.

the icon "Media" is correctly placed.