Achievements bug in the liberate a occupied base- bonus

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 5, 2017, 23:1305/05/17
08/03/16

http://prntscr.com/f4m19i

I am a level 79 player and have liberated maybe thousands of bases, I get the XP prize almost every day and yet according to Plariums malfunctioning system., I have yet to liberate 10 bases.

The soldiers inc system has serious errors, and support and technical support will not admit to it. 

All they ever reply is to clear your cache.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2017, 14:1005/08/17
09/17/15
How exactly did you liberate them? With Liberate option?
May 8, 2017, 14:5705/08/17
May 8, 2017, 14:58(edited)
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

it is not necessary.

I liberated the bases by sending reinforcement and this method is valid for the count of that achievement.

EDIT:
The count in my account is correct.
I do not have this issue / bug.

May 8, 2017, 22:4205/08/17
03/25/15

Red-Terror said:

it is not necessary.

I liberated the bases by sending reinforcement and this method is valid for the count of that achievement.

EDIT:
The count in my account is correct.
I do not have this issue / bug.

Sir...So you are saying that everything is ok now?...I know that sometimes bugs/glitches happen..there is no way to prevent them,,but if everything is ok now..then thats good

May 9, 2017, 04:2805/09/17
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

Sir...So you are saying that everything is ok now?...I know that sometimes bugs/glitches happen..there is no way to prevent them,,but if everything is ok now..then thats good

Do not misrepresent my words (as usual).

I said that's ok IN MY ACCOUNT !! ... just to point out that I do not use "Liberate" button (as Alyona suggested as error), but the count of the "Liberated bases" proceed properly in my account.

It's not me that opened this discussion!

So I do not know if the player who opened this discussion solved his problem.

Mine was just a testimony to dismantle Alyona's thesis about the nature of the problem found by the player who opened this discussion.

May 9, 2017, 21:3405/09/17
03/25/15
AHHHH so I see Sir..Good game
May 11, 2017, 12:5505/11/17
08/03/16

Thank you terror, :) 

I appreciate your candor.

If the special events reward for your liberating an occupied base,. by simply attacking or raiding it,. then I assume the achievements work in the same manner.

As for liberating bases that i occupy, yes. Easily have completed 10

However as you suggest liberating the base by going to the base and selecting liberate this base,. I am not sure and will try this technique.

May 11, 2017, 13:3705/11/17
May 11, 2017, 13:38(edited)
08/03/16

No :) 

Your exactly right Alyona that was why the achievement wasn't being counted on the combat achievements board.

I must liberate by going to the occupied base and entering base and choosing liberate this base. 

Indeed red terror I guess was not being critical but quite correctly suggested we wait until i bring back the data from the test  before concluding the decision.

While sometimes I and perhaps others are not correct on one particular issue, I will test it carefully and repeat the results and data here at the forum. Some times it is a user issue,. sometimes it is not and when it is not, we shouldn't conclude or assume a problem we cannot solve is a user problem,. in particular where the user is active and fully participating in gathering data and solving the problem.

Thank you Alyona

http://prntscr.com/f6m2xd