All Categories

No second base-Building-ground instead of shown in package with costs

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 3, 2017, 16:2305/03/17

A few days ago I bought a package with an additional external Building ground for my base. It worked, I have 5 expansion buildings.

Yesterday there was a new offer: 54 euro for a package with troops and items. On the top that offer there was shown a digger and some symbols for the building-grounds. Text: get additional "anbauslot" (I use German version).

But I cannot build a new building, I still have only 5 slots. ( one additional from first package)

That is a bug or cheating of customers by Plarium!

Edit:sorry, wrong place for post. I use mobile version. Nevertheless: bug or cheating of cutomers
Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2017, 23:1505/03/17
03/25/15
Cavedog said:

A few days ago I bought a package with an additional external Building ground for my base. It worked, I have 5 expansion buildings.

Yesterday there was a new offer: 54 euro for a package with troops and items. On the top that offer there was shown a digger and some symbols for the building-grounds. Text: get additional "anbauslot" (I use German version).

But I cannot build a new building, I still have only 5 slots. ( one additional from first package)

That is a bug or cheating of customers by Plarium!

Edit:sorry, wrong place for post. I use mobile version. Nevertheless: bug or cheating of cutomers
Sir..Please contact Support..Support has the technolgy to access your game and correct any issues they may find,,I assure you that Plarium wants your game to operate  correctly and for you to recieve everything that you are promised in the Diamond package deals..Support will do everything possible to be fair