All Categories

Several Issues

Several Issues

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 28, 2017, 23:3804/28/17
08/15/15

Several Issues

1. Combat Engineers shows 0/1 engineers available even though I have more than 1500 diamonds.

2. Only one reward for Combine Contracts when 2 rewards won. Others in the combine not affected.

3. Rations income has dropped even though I have less troops.

4. Search and destroy assets recovered are now less than one quarter than troops lost, where it used to be one third.

Feeling like my base has come under c y b e r attack.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2017, 04:0304/29/17
03/25/15
Mycroft said:

1. Combat Engineers shows 0/1 engineers available even though I have more than 1500 diamonds.

2. Only one reward for Combine Contracts when 2 rewards won. Others in the combine not affected.

3. Rations income has dropped even though I have less troops.

4. Search and destroy assets recovered are now less than one quarter than troops lost, where it used to be one third.

Feeling like my base has come under c y b e r attack.
Sir...The Combat Enginners are not affected by you Diamond Balnce..What it is saying here is that you have 1 engineer..but that 0 available meaning that you have an upgrade going on that requires a Combat Engineer..If this is not the case and you do Not have an upgrade going on then there is a problem..Please contact Support..Tell Support as much as possible..include any/all screen shots..Supprt has the technology to access your game and can make a determnation as to what the problem may be..We want your game working properly but only Support has the technical ability need to correct any issues