All Categories

Lag, Lag, Lag, and then you lose diamonds

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 26, 2017, 19:1604/26/17
03/30/15

For a game that ask people to use money, I really think it is unfair as the game is not running smoothly.

Every time  there are apparent 'bug fixes' the game gets slower and slower. It lags everywhere. I send units out to raid, they don't go, I send them again, and now I'm sending two raids of the same amount of units.

When doing daily operations, you click on claim, and everything just freezes. Either refresh or waste 5 minutes of  your time for it to FINALLY kick in.

When there is an upgrade tournament, you upgrade your building, but need to refresh your page to see what it was worth concerning points, WHY?

UCAV, hahaha, you are still busy doing targets, same thing happens, you need to refresh. 

When building units, it lags...

When posting messages on the wall, it lags or either continues sending the same message, 1 message I sent duplicated itself onto the wall post 62 times. Explain that.

And don't even get me started with the support centre...

YOU WANT MONEY PLARIUM, TIME IS MONEY TO ME AND YOU ARE WASTING IT!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2017, 23:3804/26/17
03/25/15
Blank said:

For a game that ask people to use money, I really think it is unfair as the game is not running smoothly.

Every time  there are apparent 'bug fixes' the game gets slower and slower. It lags everywhere. I send units out to raid, they don't go, I send them again, and now I'm sending two raids of the same amount of units.

When doing daily operations, you click on claim, and everything just freezes. Either refresh or waste 5 minutes of  your time for it to FINALLY kick in.

When there is an upgrade tournament, you upgrade your building, but need to refresh your page to see what it was worth concerning points, WHY?

UCAV, hahaha, you are still busy doing targets, same thing happens, you need to refresh. 

When building units, it lags...

When posting messages on the wall, it lags or either continues sending the same message, 1 message I sent duplicated itself onto the wall post 62 times. Explain that.

And don't even get me started with the support centre...

YOU WANT MONEY PLARIUM, TIME IS MONEY TO ME AND YOU ARE WASTING IT!!!

Sir..Many things can cause Lag..not every one of them is because of the game...Internet service speed..internet server connection...and Flash player needs updating...and the most frequent is that you need to clear/clean browser/cache..Everytime there is an update or bug fix you should clear/clean your browser/cache , this erases the old files and replaces them with the new files.

Apr 27, 2017, 01:2104/27/17
08/03/16

The game is slow., This has been mentioned many times by many players. I have a very strong gaming computer,. while my graphics card could be better,. it manages to play most steam games effortlessly., 

However Plarium has gotten slow. This has been mentioned to you many times. You can ignore it and become slowly disliked by the community or you can address the issue and do something about it.

I use google chrome. I have used internet explorer but the game runs faster on google chrome,. but as of late is slower than usual

Your a very expensive game that does not deliver on the prices you charge players. At the very least the game should not be slow. I hear of this complaint everyday in my combine about how slow plarium is. 

Please can you purchase a better server with some of the money your making., Re invest it into soldier inc, that is the ethical and fair thing to do.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 27, 2017, 08:5504/27/17
09/17/15

Raging Bro said:

The game is slow., This has been mentioned many times by many players. I have a very strong gaming computer,. while my graphics card could be better,. it manages to play most steam games effortlessly., 

However Plarium has gotten slow. This has been mentioned to you many times. You can ignore it and become slowly disliked by the community or you can address the issue and do something about it.

I use google chrome. I have used internet explorer but the game runs faster on google chrome,. but as of late is slower than usual

Your a very expensive game that does not deliver on the prices you charge players. At the very least the game should not be slow. I hear of this complaint everyday in my combine about how slow plarium is. 

Please can you purchase a better server with some of the money your making., Re invest it into soldier inc, that is the ethical and fair thing to do.

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.

To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Apr 28, 2017, 18:3804/28/17
08/03/16

ok Thank you

I shall do that,