Suspect of an account being hacked...What now

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 24, 2017, 14:0302/24/17
11/22/16

Hi Team, 

I have a suspicion that someone's account is being hacked. 

How can I report this or request an investigation? I only want to know is the IP addresses being used are coming from the same country as I know the guy doesn't travel.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2017, 11:5302/26/17

Marc DS said:

Hi Team, 

How can I report this or request an investigation? I only want to know is the IP addresses being used are coming from the same country as I know the guy doesn't travel.

hello 

the first you should do is change password 

if you do believe the hack already happened ( which this is the first time i see it happen )

then contact support team 
Feb 27, 2017, 00:3202/27/17
03/25/15

Sir..The advice EXXE gave is sound/good advice..Please follow EXXEs instructions ..Support will do all they can to assist you and make sure that the account has not been jeapordized

Feb 28, 2017, 10:2502/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 10:35(edited)
1 minute

Marc DS said:

Hi Team, 

You would need to contact support with your friends name and location and you believe he got hacked ,. Was his face book also hacked?

have you tried contacting him with FB?  you can ask him to  check his  profile it  will show all  past ip addys .
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 28, 2017, 13:2502/28/17
09/17/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

You would need to contact support with your friends name and location and you believe he got hacked ,. Was his face book also hacked?

have you tried contacting him with FB?  you can ask him to  check his  profile it  will show all  past ip addys .
Support won't share the info about player's account with his friends. Only with the account owner.