All Categories

Unable to save changed base buildings

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 18, 2017, 10:3102/18/17
11/20/15

Enter into change the buildings locations on my base. When I hit save they are shifted back into their original position. I have cleared cookies/cashes..refreshed the game page..even tried moving just a few buildings and saving. but is not working.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2017, 00:4902/19/17
03/25/15
techbear4949 said:

Enter into change the buildings locations on my base. When I hit save they are shifted back into their original position. I have cleared cookies/cashes..refreshed the game page..even tried moving just a few buildings and saving. but is not working.
Commander...I have had that problem a time or two in the past..Usually closing out the game and reopening it seems to work for me..but..if you have cleared/cleaned your browser/cache and still have this issue..try a different browser and make sure that your "flash player" is up to date..If you are still having these issues after doing all of that Please contact Plarium Support..Support has the technology to access your game activity and see if they can isolate the issue..We do not have that ability at the Forum level Sir