All Categories

bug report and no place to email a ticket.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 2, 2017, 17:5102/02/17
08/02/15

error report ;  approx 22:54 on game date 31/1/2017 while attacking and defending targets found under radar, a glitch took place in the screen where you choose to send attack and defense troops, a longer than normal pause caused a double click of those battle sites,  and as the old successful campaign had yet to be repaced, the result was a offense army was sent to defend, and a defensive army was sent to attack. this wiped out most of the 2 armies, in checking many screens after to find out what transpired 250 diamonds are gone. i saved the time frame so you can watch. i think both attack and defense were levels 11 and 12. please replace my armies and diamonds.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2017, 22:4702/02/17
03/25/15
bill said:

error report ;  approx 22:54 on game date 31/1/2017 while attacking and defending targets found under radar, a glitch took place in the screen where you choose to send attack and defense troops, a longer than normal pause caused a double click of those battle sites,  and as the old successful campaign had yet to be repaced, the result was a offense army was sent to defend, and a defensive army was sent to attack. this wiped out most of the 2 armies, in checking many screens after to find out what transpired 250 diamonds are gone. i saved the time frame so you can watch. i think both attack and defense were levels 11 and 12. please replace my armies and diamonds.

Sir...Please contact Support..Support has the technology to access your game activity and see exactly what happened..If decided that it was indeed a Plarium error, Support can make any necessary adjustments to rectify this issue..We do not possess that technology at the Forum level
Feb 5, 2017, 16:5702/05/17

commander do as Robertshatz suggested 

find support team here