All Categories

Unable to build combine HQ

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 30, 2017, 00:0501/30/17
12/31/16

The waiting period has ended. The choice to build combine HQ appears. I select the location from the list of available spots, and click to build the HQ. Message pops up briefly stating that Combine HQ is being built, but nothing happens. I restart computer, and reload game. The only thing that happens is that I can repeat the process with still no results.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 30, 2017, 16:2701/30/17
09/17/15

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Jan 31, 2017, 01:3201/31/17
03/25/15
jdarcey904 said:

The waiting period has ended. The choice to build combine HQ appears. I select the location from the list of available spots, and click to build the HQ. Message pops up briefly stating that Combine HQ is being built, but nothing happens. I restart computer, and reload game. The only thing that happens is that I can repeat the process with still no results.
Sir..Sorry that you are having a problem...but the Developers are aware and working on a fix..Please be patient..Hopefully this will be corrected soon