All Categories

Stimulant  not being added when using stimulant boxes

Stimulant not being added when using stimulant boxes

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 22, 2017, 03:1201/22/17
1 minute

Stimulant not being added when using stimulant boxes

I notice this few times when using the boxes only get one not the amount showed (number of boxes used) this last time I know I ripped off had 17 lvl 1 boxes and got 2 stimulants instead of 17.

To test this all one needs is many stimulant boxes

and open them no option to only open one they all are used but you wont get them all .
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 22, 2017, 22:5801/22/17
03/25/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

I notice this few times when using the boxes only get one not the amount showed (number of boxes used) this last time I know I ripped off had 17 lvl 1 boxes and got 2 stimulants instead of 17.

and open them no option to only open one they all are used but you wont get them all .
Sir...I did as you suggested...opened 1 box at a time...I did not lose any boxes as it opened only 1 at a time..I tried this 3 times and still just 1 at a time with no loss of boxes...I suggest you contact Support and ask them to look into this matter for you..as far as I can tell it is not a game bug..but I do not possess the technology to look into your game ..Support has that technology...Good luck Sir
Jan 23, 2017, 21:5301/23/17
1 minute
RobertShatz said:

dragonslayer2usa said:

Sir...I did as you suggested...opened 1 box at a time...I did not lose any boxes as it opened only 1 at a time..I tried this 3 times and still just 1 at a time with no loss of boxes...I suggest you contact Support and ask them to look into this matter for you..as far as I can tell it is not a game bug..but I do not possess the technology to look into your game ..Support has that technology...Good luck Sir
 That's the opposite of what I said lol try opening 17 plus from black screen (where is the option to only open 1?)  not one at a time lol this happens when you open many at once
Jan 24, 2017, 00:2301/24/17
03/25/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

RobertShatz said:

dragonslayer2usa said:

That's the opposite of what I said lol try opening 17 plus from black screen (where is the option to only open 1?)  not one at a time lol this happens when you open many at once
Sir..I opened 60 at one time and recieved All 60..I then turned around and opened 8 Double cases and recieved all 16 Stimulants as was due...I again suggest that this is not an in game bug. but something that support will need to look into for you..Please contact Support..Support has the technology to access Your game and will check it for any problems..If Support finds that it was an error on Plariums part, Support can make the necessary adjustments...