All Categories

Everything is a cus word.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 26, 2016, 11:2012/26/16

The text program to filter fowl language is hyper sensitive. Ex: Soap is a cus word. Dozens more examples such as the city of Mora is also a cus word. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 26, 2016, 12:1112/26/16
09/17/15
ryansnodgrass.rs said:

The text program to filter fowl language is hyper sensitive. Ex: Soap is a cus word. Dozens more examples such as the city of Mora is also a cus word. 

Thank you for your report. I have passed this information to our devs.
Jan 11, 2017, 19:3501/11/17
1 minute

Before you all start playing with censors you should bring in some mods into chat .getting really annoying in there with young ones talking about sex.

or trying to get hooked up .Something needs to be done you need game mods in the chat.
Jan 12, 2017, 00:3501/12/17
03/25/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

Before you all start playing with censors you should bring in some mods into chat .getting really annoying in there with young ones talking about sex.

or trying to get hooked up .Something needs to be done you need game mods in the chat.

Sir...Plarium does its best to hold vulgarity down...but sometimes its almost impossible to monitor/censor every conversation ..However..If you are offended by someones "comments" in chat..you have the option to report these things to Support..Support will investigate your complaint and take any necessary action they deem proper
Jan 12, 2017, 02:2401/12/17
1 minute

nono ,I am simply stating you all should have game mods in chat  ,very easy to do just like forum mods.but in chat .

there main purpose would be to answer questions of new players but could block other messages if deemed so .
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 12, 2017, 12:0001/12/17
09/17/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

nono ,I am simply stating you all should have game mods in chat  ,very easy to do just like forum mods.but in chat .

there main purpose would be to answer questions of new players but could block other messages if deemed so .

Unfortunately, we don't have a technical possibility to moderate the in-game chat.