All Categories

conquest of a depot: travel times shown by the game are wrong!!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 23, 2016, 03:5312/23/16
07/31/15

It is since last week that travel times to reach a depot - shown by the game during the selection of the units - are wrong!

The shown time is significantly less than the actual time required to reach the depot.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 23, 2016, 09:5412/23/16
09/17/15
Is it only with Depots? Or with Repositories as well?
Dec 24, 2016, 02:0112/24/16
07/31/15

With Repositories this issue does not happen.

for now I have noticed this problem only for the conquest of depots ... but I can not exclude that it also occurs in other gaming operations.

happy xmas.

Dec 24, 2016, 05:1612/24/16
03/25/15
Red-Terror said:

for now I have noticed this problem only for the conquest of depots ... but I can not exclude that it also occurs in other gaming operations.

happy xmas.

Commander...please contact Support...include any/all screen shots you can provide Support with that will help give them a clearer picture of what is going on..If necessary.. Support will pass the information on to the Developers ..the Developers will look into it and can prepare a fix if this is a bug...thank you for reporting this
Dec 25, 2016, 10:1412/25/16
Dec 25, 2016, 10:19(edited)
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

Red-Terror said:

happy xmas.

Commander...please contact Support...include any/all screen shots you can provide Support with that will help give them a clearer picture of what is going on..If necessary.. Support will pass the information on to the Developers ..the Developers will look into it and can prepare a fix if this is a bug...thank you for reporting this

I don't really feel like doing that.

the game is yours, it is in your best interest to fix the problems.

I have already done more than my duty by reporting the problem ...

Now if you're really interested in this and you really want to fix it ... DO IT !! (Not implicate me in unnecessary bureaucratic procedures) ...

... Otherwise, if you do not care of my reporting, the game will remain damaged, as it is now.

Now you are aware of the presence of a problem ... so if it will not be fixed, it will remain on your conscience! (I have a clear conscience after this reporting).

I have absolutely no intention to send proofs, screenshots or other documents, evidences, etc., to convince you to fix your problems.

merry christmas

Dec 25, 2016, 15:0112/25/16

commander 

we can not access your account from forum you have to contact support so they can check and collect the data they need 

hope you understand 
Dec 26, 2016, 01:1412/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 01:27(edited)
07/31/15

exxxe said:

commander 

we can not access your account from forum you have to contact support so they can check and collect the data they need 

hope you understand 

no, I do not understand.

contact YOU the support and tell them to take action!

stop!

I do not want to do other work which does not concern me.

my duty is to report the problem to the community ... now handle it yourself.

I repeat once again that I do not intend to convince you to solve your problems.

it is your best interest to make sure that this happen.

Dec 26, 2016, 12:1412/26/16
09/17/15
I have reproduced the issue and will pass it to devs. Thank you for your report!
Dec 26, 2016, 19:3612/26/16
07/31/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I have reproduced the issue and will pass it to devs. Thank you for your report!
thank you.
Dec 27, 2016, 02:3312/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 02:39(edited)
07/31/15

From when it happened the timing error on the depots (described in this topic), also another change took place (which I noticed only now).

I do not know if this change is intentional or not, but now the repositories are attacked and conquered at a super fast speed (190 km in 4 minutes!).

previously it was not so fast.

I think this change is related to the same problem that plagues the depots.

• regarding the depots the error is limited to the time shown in the screen to select the units (but once you send the units, time is not so short as shown on the table).

so there is an inconsistency between the displayed time and the time actually taken by the troops, once you've

sent them.

• on the contrary, as regards the repositories, the shown time (during the selection of the units) and the time actually taken by the units to reach the goal, they match! ... But they are both super fast !!

Therefore, in this case, both the "time shown" and the "actual time" they have undergone an alteration!!

Thanks to this double error in both times, the game reached again a coherence condition between the "shown

time" and the "actual time", but although they are not in conflict  with each other, these values are both super

fast ... so I think this condition is incorrect anyway!).

I hope it is clear what I mean.

Dec 27, 2016, 13:5412/27/16
09/17/15
Travel speed to Repositories was increased in our recent update. So it's not a bug. :)
Dec 28, 2016, 01:5412/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 01:58(edited)
07/31/15

Travel speed to Repositories was increased in our recent update. So it's not a bug. :)

I do not like.

bad choice.

This is all for the benefit of the players who attack repos, compared to those who use the repositories to collect resources!

Now you can no longer collect resources because now, in a few seconds, someone comes and attacks you !! (even from a distance of 200 km, he reaches you in 5 minutes !! ... faster than the time required for the the minimum collection!)

even before this "upgrade", it was already very difficult to carry out a successful collection!

it is now almost impossible to bring the harvest at home!

why you always change aspects of the game that no one asks you to change?

Dec 28, 2016, 11:3112/28/16
09/17/15
Red-Terror said:

I do not like.

bad choice.

This is all for the benefit of the players who attack repos, compared to those who use the repositories to collect resources!

Now you can no longer collect resources because now, in a few seconds, someone comes and attacks you !! (even from a distance of 200 km, he reaches you in 5 minutes !! ... faster than the time required for the the minimum collection!)

even before this "upgrade", it was already very difficult to carry out a successful collection!

I understand your point. However, it's just one of the changes that was planned to be implemented. Our developers will continue improving the Repositories. Also, this idea was suggested by players in our communities. Of course, there's no way to make everyone happy. There's always a chance that while some players are enjoying the feature, others don't like it so much.
Jan 31, 2017, 01:3301/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 01:38(edited)
07/31/15

This problem is still present ...

I'm not talking about super-speed on repositories (which we understood it is a deliberate choice of Plarium!) but I'm talking about the travel times shown on depots, before sending the troops! (During the selection of the troops to be sent to a depot).

it is impossible to coordinate attacks if the travel times shown by the game do not correspond to the truth.

Jan 31, 2017, 11:3301/31/17
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

I'm talking about the travel times shown on depots, before sending the troops! (During the selection of the troops to be sent to a depot).

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Feb 14, 2017, 17:1202/14/17
1 minute

Red-Terror said:

I do not like.

bad choice.

Its for the simple fact they don't want us to be able to collect from them, they want our money lol no money gain from you collecting free resources however they know ppl will spend money to revive lost troops get resources etc.

These pretty much remain empty now and I am  sure they are fine with that. otherwise they would change the travel times.

Jun 12, 2017, 14:0806/12/17
Jun 12, 2017, 15:10(edited)
07/31/15

AFTER 6 MONTHS ... this bug is still present !!!

EDIT:
I'm refering to travel times shown by the game, before sending your troops on a DEPOT! (During the selection of the troops to be sent to a depot).

Jun 12, 2017, 22:5806/12/17
03/25/15
Red-Terror said:

AFTER 6 MONTHS ... this bug is still present !!!

EDIT:
I'm refering to travel times shown by the game, before sending your troops on a DEPOT! (During the selection of the troops to be sent to a depot).

Sir..As Alyona stated above ..travel times to Depots were increased ..This is not a bug..
Jun 16, 2017, 18:4106/16/17
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

Sir..As Alyona stated above ..travel times to Depots were increased ..This is not a bug..

It's false !!!

Alyona did not say this !!

I invite you to re-read the above discussion paying more attention! (All the discussion, not in a fragmentary and superficial way) ... because I'm not going to always repeat the same thing for those who do not pay attention! (and are basically disinterested to the solution!)

Furthermore, I do not know English language and therefore I always make a great effort to write my messages (using google translator!) ... so I can not stand anyone who does everything to not understand me! (Doing this on purpose!)

I insist on saying that the travel times shown during the selection of units to be sent on a DEPOTS (not Repos) are incorrect.

• While you are selecting the troops, the army selection table says it will take 3 minutes to get to the destination.
  • Conversely, after you have sent the above-mentioned troops, they take 15 or more minutes to get to the depot.

Test it, rather than contradict me without knowing!

I'm not a stupid...

every time, I know what I say !! ... is it clear sir?