All Categories

Lost Combine rewards

Lost Combine rewards

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 17, 2016, 10:4312/17/16
11/22/16

Lost Combine rewards

When Finishing my Combine Event I was offered Rewards to be collected at the BlackMarket, but for some reason they don't appear... A pitty as it was a very nice reword... The issue was another screen poped up....no longer giving me the change to click ok as oof popups were gone.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 18, 2016, 08:0712/18/16

deschepperm said:

When Finishing my Combine Event I was offered Rewards to be collected at the BlackMarket, but for some reason they don't appear... A pitty as it was a very nice reword... The issue was another screen poped up....no longer giving me the change to click ok as oof popups were gone.

commander combine rewards are sent to your black market the moment they are earned by your combine 

each one of them lasts for 3 days only 

so stay tuned with the progress of your combine events 

if that is not the case you can contact support and submit a ticket :))
Jan 15, 2017, 10:3901/15/17
I didnt get my reword for the end of 90th day also for pvp ...and also not get article since a month .....what is that 
Jan 15, 2017, 23:5001/15/17
03/25/15
nazeh said:

I didnt get my reword for the end of 90th day also for pvp ...and also not get article since a month .....what is that 
Sir..Please contact Support with this issue..Support has the technology at their level to access your game activity and will be able to identify/fix any problems they may find..Also Support can make adjustments so that you do not lose your rewards..Sorry but we do not possess that ability on the Forum level