All Categories

more bugs

more bugs

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 18, 2016, 13:4210/18/16

more bugs

in hospital the gane did not ask me to combine stimulans all or 1......if i go tpo battle reports and i scroll then i cant open reports...or buildings will not open when i click on them..,all kind of issues and all because of new update.....no suprise there lol.

New 1 ,mayba only with me but i wanne go to contest to win 2k emeralds and the search option is unavaileble.....

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 18, 2016, 15:1310/18/16
09/17/15

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Oct 18, 2016, 20:0110/18/16
03/25/15
THE-STIG said:

in hospital the gane did not ask me to combine stimulans all or 1......if i go tpo battle reports and i scroll then i cant open reports...or buildings will not open when i click on them..,all kind of issues and all because of new update.....no suprise there lol.

New 1 ,mayba only with me but i wanne go to contest to win 2k emeralds and the search option is unavaileble.....

Commander...We are working hard on a fix for this issue..In the meantime try clearing/cleaning your browser/cache..This will erase the old files and replace them with the new updated ones..If this does not work then please be patient with us a while longer