All Categories

Mail Problem

Mail Problem

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 25, 2016, 22:2009/25/16
07/06/14

Mail Problem

My mail box constantly shows that I have "NEW MAIL". When I click on the mail box it says no new messages, nor is there any new mail, BUT when I receive an in game messages from the CEO/other members or an Official Plarium messages to commander/me then the mail count rockets up to 4 0r 8 new mail and if I click on the delete "ALL MESSAGES" garbage can symbol then those messages along with all of the GHOST "NEW MAIL" disappears. However, a few seconds or minutes later if I am clicking on Special Operations Missions or completing some other tasks in the game or log out and log back in after several minutes then the "NEW MAIL" reappears and again when I go to click on it and again no new messages appears yet the orange icon still remains there. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2016, 00:3509/26/16
03/25/15
geek said:

My mail box constantly shows that I have "NEW MAIL". When I click on the mail box it says no new messages, nor is there any new mail, BUT when I receive an in game messages from the CEO/other members or an Official Plarium messages to commander/me then the mail count rockets up to 4 0r 8 new mail and if I click on the delete "ALL MESSAGES" garbage can symbol then those messages along with all of the GHOST "NEW MAIL" disappears. However, a few seconds or minutes later if I am clicking on Special Operations Missions or completing some other tasks in the game or log out and log back in after several minutes then the "NEW MAIL" reappears and again when I go to click on it and again no new messages appears yet the orange icon still remains there. 
Commander..Plarium is aware of this problem and is working to correct the issue..Please be patient ..We will have it fixed as soon as we can..In the meantime..try refreshing your game and see if that helps
Sep 28, 2016, 00:0109/28/16
07/06/14
I've tried refreshing the game and that does not work. Your latest Server Maintenance did not fix it. Any time frame for this error being corrected?
Sep 28, 2016, 00:2609/28/16
03/25/15
geek said:

I've tried refreshing the game and that does not work. Your latest Server Maintenance did not fix it. Any time frame for this error being corrected?
Commander..Plarium is working on a fix..this should be fixed soon..Please be patient..Fix will be soon
Oct 2, 2016, 15:4810/02/16
same here. Patiently waiting...
Oct 3, 2016, 00:4310/03/16
03/25/15
sagguy1 said:

same here. Patiently waiting...
Commander..Thank you for you patience..Our developers are aware of this problem and will be updating our server with a fix soon