All Categories

Game lagging problem

Game lagging problem

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 4, 2016, 07:2909/04/16
08/26/16

Game lagging problem

Hi i want to report a problem about game playing, when i am running for sometime, the screen response very slowly, lagging cannot accept, so i reload the webpage, lagging problem may be better, however after a while the game lagging again. I notice this is a flash game, maybe it consume high system resource, is this the reason of lagging?  Can administrator explain why the game lagging? I have spent some money for it however the game cannot run smoothly, the performance totally cannot be acceptable
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 5, 2016, 00:1409/05/16
10/25/15
Personally, my game lags when when I am not in full screen. May be your problem.
Sep 5, 2016, 02:4709/05/16
03/25/15
ccomqw1 said:

Hi i want to report a problem about game playing, when i am running for sometime, the screen response very slowly, lagging cannot accept, so i reload the webpage, lagging problem may be better, however after a while the game lagging again. I notice this is a flash game, maybe it consume high system resource, is this the reason of lagging?  Can administrator explain why the game lagging? I have spent some money for it however the game cannot run smoothly, the performance totally cannot be acceptable
Commander..I do not experiance any problems...However, try clearing you Cache/browser...If that still does not stop the lag you may want to have Support take a look in your game and see if there is a problem