All Categories

Missing Contracts

Missing Contracts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 30, 2016, 23:1503/30/16
1 minute

Missing Contracts

i noticed i am missing contracts and even starting over. i have acquired about 11 Logistics Contracts. Yet somehow it only shows i have 5 of 6 contracts. i have the same problem with Sapper, Light Sniper, UAV, Combat Support. these contracts were completed, now they are incomplete. what can be done to fix this problem?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2016, 00:2503/31/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14
Commander...contact SUPPORT...They have the technology to access your game and fix your problem...There is nothing that can be done at this level to correct this...Supply Screen shots and any other information SUPPORT may request
Mar 31, 2016, 22:2703/31/16
05/28/15
bpih2004 said:

i noticed i am missing contracts and even starting over. i have acquired about 11 Logistics Contracts. Yet somehow it only shows i have 5 of 6 contracts. i have the same problem with Sapper, Light Sniper, UAV, Combat Support. these contracts were completed, now they are incomplete. what can be done to fix this problem?
check ur contracting office as it will show all ur referals there, if u check in the contracts tab on the right handside it with only show which numbers u have and not those which are duplicates for example if u have 11 logistics refs which is made up of numbers 1 to 5 with duplicates of the same number it will only show five refs and say u still need #6 to negotiate the contract and if this is the case then all u have to do is trade one of the duplicates for #6 and u sorted and if after checking contracting office and it is not there then go ahead and contact support. i hope that helps