All Categories

Facebook won't let me buy Diamonds

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 9, 2016, 08:2903/09/16
11/05/14

I've been using Visa, Amex & Mastercard Gift Cards to buy Diamonds and special Deals for Soldiers Inc (on Facebook)  for months now without any problems ...and I've spent more than I'd like to remember . Every time I use a gift card , I delete the card info from my Facebook page afterwards. Then buy another Gift card when I want to buy more. But I just tried using another gift card tonight and facebook said that I can not ..that I have too many Credit Cards saved on file and must delete one to proceed. But , I always delete them and do not show any CC #'s as being saved .  I contacted Facebook's support dept but have not heard back. Is it possible for me to buy the Diamond Packages I want here on this site and have my purchase available on my Facebook Servers ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2016, 09:5103/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

"Is it possible for me to buy the Diamond Packages I want here on this site and have my purchase available on my Facebook Servers" as far as I am aware this is a no, all of Plarium's servers are isolated from each other. This sounds to me like a Facebook issue and im not completely sure how to resolve it. 

Best guess is just make 100% sure this link "https://secure.facebook.com/settings?tab=payments§ion=settings" is cleared, I will ask other mods for an opinion as I don't use Facebook for transactions

Mar 9, 2016, 16:2503/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14
Even though Facebook "says" that you can delete your CC Payment info , it looks like you are only deleting it from the page , not from the actual memory that is then only available to them. I have filled up 2 pages with my purchases on your game ..and pretty much all using gift cards ....now I can not buy anything else so , I would think this issue would be of interest to Plarium . And if I am not the only one running into this , it could be an expensive problem for them.I hope it can be fixed quickly. Thanks for looking into this 
Mar 9, 2016, 21:3003/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
I just rec a message from Facebook ..they fixed the problem and I was now able to buy the Diamond deals I wanted. Still , I'm glad that you at least know about this issue and hope you can get Facebook to change the way they store CC info ...that way no one else runs into the same issue
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 10, 2016, 09:0903/10/16
09/17/15

chefs said:

I just rec a message from Facebook ..they fixed the problem and I was now able to buy the Diamond deals I wanted. Still , I'm glad that you at least know about this issue and hope you can get Facebook to change the way they store CC info ...that way no one else runs into the same issue

I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. However, you should be aware that Plarium has no influence on Facebook, its payment methods and security measures. 

So unfortunately, we cannot prevent such situations in the future.