All Categories

Plarium is misleading customers by Package offers incl Kalender Items!! New kind of rip off.

Plarium is misleading customers by Package offers incl Kalender Items!! New kind of rip off.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 15, 2019, 09:4810/15/19
01/26/16

Hello,

as I bought a special Pack for 99$ it was shown what Items I got which included 10 advanced agent contracts.

Under THIS offer the button Calender showed 3 days of extra items.

Here it showed under day one again 10 advanced agent contracts and as I bought the Pack bearing in mind that there are supposed to be 20 advanced contracts popping up there were only 10.

Brilliant rip off strategy and absolutely illegal this kind of misleading of customers. You are offering items and then offering 3 times extra items in the 3 Calender days. It is not stated that day one is counting in the offer itself! 

Because of the fact that I used paypal I will make use of the buyer's protection if the offered Calender items are not showing up within 3 days.

All players should do this as well because this is an ILLEGAL trade method and if I forward this to the customer's care in the individual country they even will take the right to block Plarium in that specific country. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2019, 10:5811/07/19
10/30/19

Hello!

Payment issues are handled individually. Please contact our Support team in the appropriate payment category.

This topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.