All Categories

Problems with the reward for the next 21 days when I log in Soldiers Inc.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 15, 2019, 21:0307/15/19
08/22/17

Dear sirs,

I have experienced problems with the functionality of receiving the reward for each day for the next 21 days when I login in Soldiers Inc.

I have 2 game accounts, and therefore 2 different bases. I'm using Facebook Gameroom to play on both accounts.

The problem is that in one account the functionality is present and allows me to collect the rewards, while in the other account the functionality is not even present, so obviously I can’t collect any rewards.

Can you please explain me why this happens and how can I rectify the situation?

Best regards,

Rui Marcos

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Aug 25, 2019, 13:2708/25/19
05/10/19

Rui Marcos said:

Dear sirs,

I have experienced problems with the functionality of receiving the reward for each day for the next 21 days when I login in Soldiers Inc.

I have 2 game accounts, and therefore 2 different bases. I'm using Facebook Gameroom to play on both accounts.

The problem is that in one account the functionality is present and allows me to collect the rewards, while in the other account the functionality is not even present, so obviously I can’t collect any rewards.

Can you please explain me why this happens and how can I rectify the situation?

Best regards,

Rui Marcos

Hello Rui,

Sorry for a delay in response. Please let me know both accounts' coordinates so that I could check everything and let you know about possible resolutions.