All Categories

No reward for combine tournaments

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 6, 2019, 12:3906/06/19
06/06/19

The last two combine tournaments after the last update has resulted in many of us not receiving rewards.  We get the diamonds and DI from where the combine ranks but not the primary rewards.  Please advise.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 6, 2019, 14:3906/06/19
09/20/16

qbsak12 said:

The last two combine tournaments after the last update has resulted in many of us not receiving rewards.  We get the diamonds and DI from where the combine ranks but not the primary rewards.  Please advise.

At this point, I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I have received the Combine-Rewards, but not my own reached rewards for the last 2-3 Tournatements.

It would be great, to get the rewards soon thorugh your support and bugs reports.

Thanks in advance,

Double C
Jun 6, 2019, 15:0606/06/19
03/05/19

Hello, Commanders! We know about the issue with Combine tourneys rewards. Our devs are doing their best in order to resolve this situation.

I apologize for this temporary inconvenience.

Jun 7, 2019, 01:3606/07/19
Jun 7, 2019, 03:25(edited)
01/18/17

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello, Commanders! We know about the issue with Combine tourneys rewards. Our devs are doing their best in order to resolve this situation.

Hi Boris, I understand Plarium is aware of the situation but here are some screenshots just to show you what is exactly going on if that helps. As you can see the combine finished 6th. I've selected the 120 armor units and claimed the rewards. Looking at the email received I was only awarded 500 diamonds and 2 Drill instructors. All other items were not rewarded (120 armor, 40 IPs, 175 diamonds, 5 stimulant boxes, 4 x 25% force trackers, 6 x 30 minute boosters). Prior of collecting the reward I went and wrote down the exact number of Syndicate armor units I had, IPs I had and everything else on that list and none were increased. This happened on two different Combine Rewards.  I hope this gets resolved ASAP by rewarding every member of this combine and other combines what they should have received in the first place. We're not collecting these payouts for free, these were earned by killing and losing units we all worked hard for and many even paid for. Thank you! 

Jun 10, 2019, 17:2606/10/19
01/18/17

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello Commander Boris! has this issue been resolved? I have COMBINE EVENTS I have not collected yet. I don't want to collect them yet if rewards are still not being awarded properly. Please advice. 

Thanks! 
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jun 11, 2019, 14:1306/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 14:14(edited)
05/10/19

fUji said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello Commander Boris! has this issue been resolved? I have COMBINE EVENTS I have not collected yet. I don't want to collect them yet if rewards are still not being awarded properly. Please advice. 

Thanks! 

Hello,

Thank you for your reports regarding the matter.

I am glad to inform you that the issue was fixed.

Please be informed that the Tournament rewards should get claimed properly from now on.

Those whose rewards were credited with an inaccuracy should have received the remainings by now.

Sorry for these inconveniences. We truly appreciate your patience.

Good luck!

Jun 19, 2019, 14:3206/19/19
07/06/17
Why has this STILL not been resolved? NOT going away until it is.
Jun 19, 2019, 21:4806/19/19
03/25/15
actionsaxon said:

Why has this STILL not been resolved? NOT going away until it is.
Commander..I take it that you still have not recieved your correct rewards..We are truely sorry for any and all inconvenience..Hopefully this matter will be corrected for you soon..Thank you for letting us know that there are still issues..We thought all was ok
Sep 6, 2019, 14:3009/06/19
10/09/15
Second  tournament cannot collect rewards . You guys haven't fixed jack!!!
Sep 15, 2019, 18:0909/15/19
10/30/16

Hello Boris,

Today, I didn't receive all the rewards for the tournament. We finished first on server Badlands and I missed a lot of rewards!

How and when do you think you can fix this (old) issue. We all work hard to win it and we need the rewards to play, not only apologies from Plarium

Thanks for your fast answer

Regards from France

here is the report of the rewards we receive:

[19:27] Mr. Black: The Combine Conflict Tournament is over!

Your Combine won the Tournament. Each participating member received the following Reward:

IPs: 50

COBRA Boosts: 12 h.: 5

Tier 3 Module: 3

Tier 2 Module: 1

Your Combine scored 7651375 points.

Each participating Combine Member receives Rewards for completing Stages. These can be claimed during the Tournament. Here are your Unclaimed Rewards:

Diamonds: 190

IPs: 220

Boosts: 12 h.: 4

Class IV Key Card: 2

Syndicate M22043 Creighton: 250

TASV "Typhoon": 3

AH-72 Thunderhead: 300

Instant Callback: 5

Advanced Hiring Bond: 2

Defense Enhancer 20%: 4

Total Protection: 3

Recon Protection: 2

Your Combine took position 1 in the Rankings. Your ranking prize is the following:

Diamonds: 7500

Sep 19, 2019, 22:4209/19/19
10/30/16

Hi 

5 days and no answer from Plarium...

We all need answers for this new bug on Plarium game but...

Is it possible to at least have the impression that you take care of your players

I'm a lvl127 player but not a VIP... Is it the Reason I can't have an nswer nd Plarium do not have time for me

Clearly, I play this game since 6 years on server 1, 4 on server 2  (bad) and near 2 on server 3 (dry)

Is it all the respect you have for your players?

Thank you for your asap assistance on this topic that seems to be frequent