All Categories

UCAV bonus for Protocol development not adjusting protocol development time

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 24, 2018, 15:2411/24/18
11/24/18

I play on the Highlands server on  Facebook. I currently have a 30% Protocol Development speed bonus from UCAV. 

If I have a protocol already being developed and I activate my bonus, the time doesn't change for the protocol being developed 

If my protocol has finished being developed and I activate my bonus 1st, then select to upgrade a protocol the bonus is applied and the time changes, but once the UCAV bonus timer runs out the time is recalculated as it is designed to do. When I come back and reactivate my bonus, the time on the protocol doesn't change to show the reduced time.

I have tried this on several different protocols and they all do this. If the timer runs out on the bonus, I no longer get the reduction in time when I reactivate the bonus. I have not seen this issue with any of the other bonuses so far. The only time I have seen the bonus take effect on protocol development is by activating the bonus and then selecting the protocol to be developed. I get the bonus the first time but on protocols that take longer than the bonus is active, I only get the bonus the first initial time. 

The second screen shot is both the before and after picture from activating my bonus, the time didn't change.

Sorry if this has been asked or discussed, I searched the forum a bit and did not see it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2018, 15:4211/24/18
11/24/18

I also play on the Badlands server on Facebook so I decided to do a better job of the screenshots to show what is happening.

Before I choose to develop the protocol and my UCAV bonus is not active, It will take 1 hour to develop this protocol, as you can see from the screenshot, my bonus is not active.

I select the protocol to be developed, and the time is showing right at 1 hour.

I have activated my 25% Protocol Development speed bonus, but the time to develop the protocol remains unchanged, it is still right at 1 hour.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 26, 2018, 15:5911/26/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

I have tested this case. The information is updated not immediately. Please refresh the game after activating the UCAV bonus and check the development remaining time. It will be updated. 

Nov 26, 2018, 18:4111/26/18
11/24/18
Thank you for your reply. I activated my UCAV bonus and then refreshed and the bonus was applied correctly. 
Dec 15, 2018, 12:3812/15/18
11/24/18
This still isn't working correctly.Upgrading my Landing Zone on Drylands server on Facebook from level 16 to level 17 and I had 2 days 6 hours and some change to go. Activated my UCAV bonus of 17% construction speed boost and checked it, had 2 days 6 hours and some change left to go. Refreshed the page and still had 2 days 6 hours and some change to go. I've noticed that the refresh works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.
Dec 15, 2018, 14:3912/15/18
Dec 16, 2018, 11:55(edited)
11/24/18

I also have a 25% construction speed boost on my Highlands base. I checked the time for upgrade, activated my boost, checked the time and it hadn't changed. I refreshed page and didn't change the time at all. 

After checking more of my UCAV bonus, the only ones that I've found I can get to work at all, is the protocol boost (and this one seems to be hit and miss, it works sometimes and sometimes it won't change the speed at all, even after a refresh and a relog) and the ration's delivery. I also have the Combat Aviation Speed bonus and it didn't change the speed of my Thunderheads being made at all

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Dec 18, 2018, 12:3612/18/18
05/13/15

Hi, DAVID

Please attach screenshots of those Bonuses you activate and they do not work at all. I'll check it.

Dec 18, 2018, 18:2512/18/18
11/24/18

I went in and cleared my cache, cookies, history and rebooted my computer. I logged out of the game and logged back in and now the bonuses are working correctly as long as I refresh the game after applying the bonus.