All Categories

Mission received for upgrading Cobra Turrets to level 2 after upgrading to level 3

Mission received for upgrading Cobra Turrets to level 2 after upgrading to level 3

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 11, 2018, 15:0008/11/18
03/22/16

I just upgraded all 20 Cobra Turrets (the max you can have) to level 3, which completed a mission. I wasn't particularly expecting another mission as all Cobra defensive structures have been upgraded to level 3 now but I did receive one to upgrade my turrets to level 2.  Same thing that happened with the Towers. 

As with before, could this be corrected so that when I do get Cobra Perimeter Security Level 4 negotiated I can do those missions at that time?

Agent Andrew, if you are the one that handles this for me again, the information regarding my base location is still the same that I sent you previously in a private message.

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Aug 12, 2018, 12:1008/12/18
05/13/15

Hello! 

I see your reply to the previous topic you created. It is still opened and we will write you back as soon as we get any updates. 

That topic is here

I will close this one so we could keep the communication in one topic. 

Thank you! 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.