All Categories

Moderators wanted!

Moderators wanted!

i

Dear Raiders! Nobody knows the ins and outs of the game better than you, players! And we would like your experience and agency to help our amazing community continue to grow and prosper. The right person for this position needs to be motivated, honest, reliable and above all friendly towards gamers and community managers.

Who we are looking for:

• A mature, responsible person to actively moderate our Forum, providing answers, assistance, or just a helping hand to members of the community.
  • Someone with experience in playing Raid: Shadow Legends and the knowledge of the game mechanics.
  • A person with the ability to mediate discussions between players while remaining neutral.
  • Someone committed to the game and the community, able to devote some time per day to fostering a positive atmosphere
  • Preferably, someone who is already active on the Forum.
  • Native or bilingual English  speaker

Your responsibilities as a Moderator include:

• Providing advice and help to players on the Forum.
  • Collecting, analyzing, and communicating feedback to Community managers and back to players.
  • Playing an active part in developing new ideas for our game.
  • Moderating and monitoring the Forum to the best of your ability and knowledge.
  • If necessary, you will be entrusted with the ability to ban abusive players from the Forum

If you love playing Raid, understand the mechanics, want to participate in the game development and speak English fluently - fill out this form and we will get back to you when we have checked the form and chosen candidates

https://forms.gle/YJJ8FuXxtFb3u7uN6

The form will be open for 1 day, until 10.00 UTC on Wednesday, 28 of April 

Views
Comments
Apr 27, 2021, 09:2704/27/21
Apr 28, 2021, 09:0404/28/21
04/18/19

Only  english  native  speakers?

Apr 28, 2021, 09:0504/28/21
04/18/19

Sorry  I  read  it  bilingual  or  native.  Next  life  then

Aug 29, 2022, 19:5908/29/22