All Categories

RAID Digest (18.10.24)

RAID Digest (18.10.24)

Greetings, Raiders! During the last two weeks we’ve made a lot of publications regarding the Hydra boss changes, and not to repeat ourselves, today's issue of Digest will be a little bit shorter than usual. Still, there are some topics we would like to address today.

First of all, we agree that Hydra beast became tougher and more challenging, but this boss is a part of the end-game content, and it shouldn’t be easily defeated by relying on a few specific Champions or mechanics. It is a beast after all. We thank you all for sharing your thoughts and opinions on the latest changes and encourage you to keep doing so. From our side, we will carefully monitor how Hydra performs as a feature and will be ready to take further steps to balance it if needed. 

Secondly, thanks to your attentiveness, we’ve discovered some bugs in AI behavior, and we plan to fix them in future updates so that your Champions could fight more efficiently against Hydra while on auto. 

Miscellaneous

• Some players might observe different numbers of damage on the Hydra Clan damage summary and when checking the detailed info (by the button "i"). We plan to fix this visual bug in the next major update. Until then you can rely on damage displayed on the detailed info tab "Team Performance" below portraits of Champions, it is more accurate.
  • Right now Corpulent Cadaver is able to deal damage through Hydra's Serpent's Will. This behavior is not normal and will be fixed in future updates. 
  • If the situation indicates it is necessary, we are open to the possibility of adjusting the difficulty multipliers for Hydra Clash in the future.

With the next big update, you will be able to exchange unused Freyja Fateweaver fragments for Exchange Chests.

CvC and Personal Rewards 

The next installment of CvC will feature Personal Rewards. So get ready for a fight!

That’s it for today's Digest. Stay calm and healthy!

Views
Comments
Oct 18, 2024, 14:1110/18/24
Oct 18, 2024, 15:4610/18/24
09/14/20

Basically: We ignore everything you say without directly saying so...thanks for nothing

Oct 18, 2024, 17:0810/18/24
Oct 18, 2024, 17:10(edited)
04/18/20

Completely rediculus explaination as to why they have made the hydra so difficult for the majority of players, made it completely less fun, more random and not clear as to what the hell is going on. is a head dead, is it not, does it matter??

The trope about it end game content probably was relevant 2 years ago but when we beat the content, and it is changed, then it isnt about it being end game is it. it is about being a moving bar of difficulty based entirely on if someone is buying enough mythicals or not.

Hydra is now not so much hard content it is skipable, im not going to endure frustration and having to manual for 75% less of an outcome than previously. The gap between my clan and those in the same tier were close, around 5-10billion difference. now they are around a 40b difference so their balance has done the complete opposite. 

Plarium are asking us to do our best in their content, push damage, time, etc and when they do they nerf. It is not encouraging at all and defeats any sense of challenging or inspiration. Their idea of opening up more team options is buy cutting certain strats to a single one - pulling shards for god tier champs. 

After that rant i got my free primal...well, everything is all okay now then. ..... Sure that little hatchling will get me my hydra chests. 

Oct 25, 2024, 08:433 days
09/24/20
Stas Clear

Now we are waiting for a new couple Hansel and Gretel 

На слиянии будет 2 леги, или это просто пара показана?)