All Categories

Update Highlights 9.10

Update Highlights 9.10

Hello, everyone!

It hasn’t been that long since we released Siege, but a new Update is already due to go live! This time, we’ll focus on QoL features such as new milestone rewards for the Hydra Clash, a new Clan League, and improvements to Summon Pool Events.

Take a look at the Highlights below to get the details.

And here’s a little teaser for you: we have a new Event in the works and will dedicate a separate Highlights article to it quite soon.

Hydra Clash Milestone Rewards

Update 9.10 will introduce new personal rewards to the Hydra Clash. The idea is simple: you participate in the Clash, accumulate points until you reach a certain Milestone, and unlock its respective reward.

i

There are 4 Milestones, each offering one of the Hydra Clash Chests similar to those you would normally receive if your Clan performs well enough in the Clash. They feature  Stoneskin and Protection Accessories.

You will earn these points over multiple Clashes. And once you claim the last Chest, your points will reset so you can repeat the process and earn Milestone Rewards anew.

New Clan League

The Platinum Clan League will become available in the new Update. We will tweak CvC Tasks to match the change, and, more importantly, we’re introducing new Siege Tasks to reward the Clans that perform well in this new PvP mode.

i

QoL: Summon Pool Events

Summon Pool Events will receive a couple of quality-of-life changes in 9.10. Powerful Legendaries will appear in certain Summon Pool Events as Headline Champions and will have a separate summoning chance from the rest of the pool. They can only be summoned once per Event.

Furthermore, we will add a mercy system explicitly tailored for Summon Pool Events that will gradually increase the chance of summoning Legendaries, including the Headline Champion. You’ll be able to see the details in the Event’s info tab once these changes go live.

Rebalance: Champions

i

i

New Champions

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Aug 9, 2024, 09:3208/09/24
Aug 9, 2024, 12:1108/09/24
01/26/21

Siege aura lead patch when? 

Aug 9, 2024, 12:3708/09/24
12/16/21

Can someone confirm or deny the personal rewards are the only change planned for clash in the immediate future?

I love that it gives less end-game clan members rewards even if they aren't able to reach the regular milestones, I'm all in favor of that part,

But it does nothing to address how much of a massive time sink clash is. Speculation was that the max turn count might be lowered, is that something in the works?

Aug 9, 2024, 12:5508/09/24
11/22/21

Great job with the buffing champions and boosting us with another Hydra accessories chest!

Could i just ask why does it take so long to buff champions? is it low on  priority or it takes a long testing queue before it can be released? 

i would love if this could be done every 2weeks in the same cycle riots does theyre patchs, theres a ton of champs that deserve buffs like Ignatius (wink wink) you could make his cooldowns a 3turn both his burn and provoke to make more Hydra friendly since he doenst fit anywhere else in the game.

Great job keep the good work.

Aug 9, 2024, 13:1708/09/24
04/15/21

Can you please add more slots to all of gold in tag team arena.....

Aug 9, 2024, 14:0108/09/24
02/12/21

Stop releasing crap mythic champions ffs... half the pool already are terrible champions, people are less likely to drop a wad of cash knowing champions like mezomel, calamity, androc, galleus and frolni are in the game... it's absolutely ridiculous!! 

Buff these champions plarium they are mythic, and don't give the same stupid response you did with legendaries and say "not all legendaries can be great". THEY ARE MYTHICAL AND GENERALLY COST $1000 EACH SO BUFF THEM!!!

Aug 9, 2024, 15:4908/09/24
09/08/20
Xwitt2

Can you please add more slots to all of gold in tag team arena.....

This x10000000000000 i would imagine the biggest block for most ppl getting Ramantu in the reach gold 3v3 mission, Plarium know how garbage that mission is because you can get Marius who is a way better champ without getting to gold 3v3 lol

Aug 9, 2024, 22:2008/09/24
10/07/21

I enjoy another skinwalker, though I hope more Lizardmen are added, seeing it is lacking in number, only outnumbering the S. Watchers Faction.

Aug 10, 2024, 12:0508/10/24
12/30/19

You need to adress the huge issues with Clan Siege.

1. The roles Deputy and Leutenant are completely obsolete. They serve no useful purpose at all. Being able to set a flag and mark a building fro repairs is utter useless. They should be able to move defenses around.
  2. The fact that there is no way for a clanleader or deputy to see who in the clan has set a defense and who hasn't - is a disaster. You have to use pen and paper and go through every single defense slot.
  3. The Florins gain is ridiculous. Either fix the Florins gain or vastly reduce repair and upgrade cost.
  4. Bonus's from Magic Towers are so bad on Level 1 and 2 that noone use them - They simply aren't worth it before they reach Level 3. This has many effects. One being that it is less important to repair buildings at all. Why bother when the bonus is insignificant and better spent in a Post.
  5. The fact that upgrading the Stronghold will give you the worse ever disadvantage, is a disaster for the game mode. There is not even an option to actually upgrade the Stronghold - it happens automatically when you reach the 10.000 Florins... And then the troubles really begin. You get 3 defensive slots in Group 5, and 1 defensive slot in Group 6. A grand total of 4 defensive slots. Your opponents then gain 1 extra Attack scroll and 1 extra Re-battle scroll PER PLAYER. YES - thats right !! a massive total of 30 extra attack scrolls and 30 extra re-battle scrolls, for the opponents. Come on - If the developers STILL havent realized that the ATTACKER ALWWAYS has the upper hand in Arena, there is little hope for this to ever work.
  6. Rewards. Don't get me started. There is no way for a Top Tier clan to get the avatars for this gamemode as they have to drop out of Tier 6 to get them. Atleast the ones who start in Tier 1 have the option to grow stronger and gain them over time. Tier 6 Clans cant do that - Skipping a Siege all-together will make you loose some 1000 V Points - Not even enough for our clan to drop a Tier anyway... Fix it - Its easy - Rotate the Avatars.
  7. No rewwards if you do not get an attack or Defense victory is SO NOT motivating in a Clan vs. Clan game mode. When we first saw the intro video everyone thought it was the victory chest - But its not. It is a harsh penalty and meaningless.
  8. Consider making the same system for Florin as we have for Mana Orbs. It would be better if Clanleader/deputies could administer the donated Florins amung the different buildings, either for Repairs or upgrades. Would fix several of the above issues.
  9. Setting a defense team is confusing - It seems uncertain if setting an Arena Presetup for a defensive Team is actually set or not.
  10. Visually - Fix the order of Champs in Defenses - Make it the same as in Arena - Once having set a Defense team the Lead is placed in a different order from the other game modes - Dont create that confusion. Easy fix.
  11. Give the players - using the attacks - some wway to see if their champs has been used 0 or 1 time before.

There is probably more - But this is what we have for current suggestions.

This gamemode deserves to work much better than it currently does - And I hope this list of issues can help fix it.

Aug 10, 2024, 12:4208/10/24
Aug 10, 2024, 12:57(edited)
12/16/21
MrNuffle

1. The roles Deputy and Leutenant are completely obsolete. They serve no useful purpose at all. Being able to set a flag and mark a building fro repairs is utter useless. They should be able to move defenses around.
  2. The fact that there is no way for a clanleader or deputy to see who in the clan has set a defense and who hasn't - is a disaster. You have to use pen and paper and go through every single defense slot.
  3. The Florins gain is ridiculous. Either fix the Florins gain or vastly reduce repair and upgrade cost.
  4. Bonus's from Magic Towers are so bad on Level 1 and 2 that noone use them - They simply aren't worth it before they reach Level 3. This has many effects. One being that it is less important to repair buildings at all. Why bother when the bonus is insignificant and better spent in a Post.
  5. The fact that upgrading the Stronghold will give you the worse ever disadvantage, is a disaster for the game mode. There is not even an option to actually upgrade the Stronghold - it happens automatically when you reach the 10.000 Florins... And then the troubles really begin. You get 3 defensive slots in Group 5, and 1 defensive slot in Group 6. A grand total of 4 defensive slots. Your opponents then gain 1 extra Attack scroll and 1 extra Re-battle scroll PER PLAYER. YES - thats right !! a massive total of 30 extra attack scrolls and 30 extra re-battle scrolls, for the opponents. Come on - If the developers STILL havent realized that the ATTACKER ALWWAYS has the upper hand in Arena, there is little hope for this to ever work.
  6. Rewards. Don't get me started. There is no way for a Top Tier clan to get the avatars for this gamemode as they have to drop out of Tier 6 to get them. Atleast the ones who start in Tier 1 have the option to grow stronger and gain them over time. Tier 6 Clans cant do that - Skipping a Siege all-together will make you loose some 1000 V Points - Not even enough for our clan to drop a Tier anyway... Fix it - Its easy - Rotate the Avatars.
  7. No rewwards if you do not get an attack or Defense victory is SO NOT motivating in a Clan vs. Clan game mode. When we first saw the intro video everyone thought it was the victory chest - But its not. It is a harsh penalty and meaningless.
  8. Consider making the same system for Florin as we have for Mana Orbs. It would be better if Clanleader/deputies could administer the donated Florins amung the different buildings, either for Repairs or upgrades. Would fix several of the above issues.
  9. Setting a defense team is confusing - It seems uncertain if setting an Arena Presetup for a defensive Team is actually set or not.
  10. Visually - Fix the order of Champs in Defenses - Make it the same as in Arena - Once having set a Defense team the Lead is placed in a different order from the other game modes - Dont create that confusion. Easy fix.
  11. Give the players - using the attacks - some wway to see if their champs has been used 0 or 1 time before.

This gamemode deserves to work much better than it currently does - And I hope this list of issues can help fix it.

Very well said! I agree with you on everything.

And also #5: What!? How the hell did someone think giving the other team *way* more attacks if you upgrade your base was a good idea?

Aug 10, 2024, 14:3108/10/24
04/10/22
MrNuffle

Agreed.

And please give us a way to see how many attack scrolls are left, on our team and on the enemy's team. Just like you in Hydra clash are able to see how many keys you and they have used.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 11, 2024, 00:3708/11/24
Aug 11, 2024, 00:37(edited)
02/24/19

Thanks everyone for your Siege feedback. I'll make sure it all gets to Plarium! ❤️ 

Aug 11, 2024, 04:3208/11/24
01/27/21
MrNuffle

One thing that I'd add is that there is zero reason to not be able to actually set a defense with presets in Siege mode.  I don't have enough spots from regular arena and CVC to be able to add 3 from siege as well.  Even if you were to claim that I should have enough, it is still absolutely silly for a mode that has different auras to have the same presets.  It is as dumb as having clan boss be on the dungeon preset page.  Fix that nonsense.

Aug 11, 2024, 05:1508/11/24
12/16/21
Quintinar

One thing that I'd add is that there is zero reason to not be able to actually set a defense with presets in Siege mode.  I don't have enough spots from regular arena and CVC to be able to add 3 from siege as well.  Even if you were to claim that I should have enough, it is still absolutely silly for a mode that has different auras to have the same presets.  It is as dumb as having clan boss be on the dungeon preset page.  Fix that nonsense.

I've been begging for more pre-sets for months. hard dungeons, turn tournaments, clan quest teams, faction tournments, IT, SD, Shogun, etc 

They keep adding content but not the space to manage the teams for it

Aug 11, 2024, 11:2208/11/24
07/28/23

Great job on the update, thanks team. Quick feedback on Lady if Ireth buff. mistwood healing skill honestly should have been a "remove all debuffs from ALL allies" the single Ally remove does not really help for most mid game to endgame content

Also, will this bring her to a three turn cool down after being booked? Otherwise, if not still remains a bit then toy

Aug 11, 2024, 14:2008/11/24
05/24/19

Stronghold Level 2: Your opponents then gain 1 extra Attack scroll and 1 extra Re-battle scroll PER PLAYER. 

I NEVER would have pushed to upgrade our Stronghold to level 2 if I had known this.  This is utterly stupid. So we spend 10,000 florins, and our OPPONENT GETS THE BENEFIT!!?? 

Who on earth thinks this makes sense?? Can someone from Plarium PLEASE tell us the rationale behind this lunacy?

Aug 12, 2024, 03:4708/12/24
01/31/20
MooredRat

I've been begging for more pre-sets for months. hard dungeons, turn tournaments, clan quest teams, faction tournments, IT, SD, Shogun, etc 

They keep adding content but not the space to manage the teams for it

totally agree with you both.  

Aug 12, 2024, 04:5908/12/24
01/31/20
MooredRat

Can someone confirm or deny the personal rewards are the only change planned for clash in the immediate future?

I love that it gives less end-game clan members rewards even if they aren't able to reach the regular milestones, I'm all in favor of that part,

But it does nothing to address how much of a massive time sink clash is. Speculation was that the max turn count might be lowered, is that something in the works?

This is definitely an improvement in rewards, but it does nothing to improve the ridiculous amount of time it takes to run Hydra.

Aug 12, 2024, 06:3708/12/24
01/31/20
Banana Seca

Great job with the buffing champions and boosting us with another Hydra accessories chest!

Could i just ask why does it take so long to buff champions? is it low on  priority or it takes a long testing queue before it can be released? 

i would love if this could be done every 2weeks in the same cycle riots does theyre patchs, theres a ton of champs that deserve buffs like Ignatius (wink wink) you could make his cooldowns a 3turn both his burn and provoke to make more Hydra friendly since he doenst fit anywhere else in the game.

Great job keep the good work.

100% Agree.  Ignatius needs a buff badly.  

OlenkaAdmin
Aug 13, 2024, 10:3108/13/24
10/31/22
WileyMan

100% Agree.  Ignatius needs a buff badly.  

Hi there! Thanks for your comments and suggestions on improving Ignatius skills. We’ll be sure to pass them along to the team for consideration. 👌

Aug 15, 2024, 03:1308/15/24
Aug 15, 2024, 03:13(edited)
01/31/20
Olenka

Hi there! Thanks for your comments and suggestions on improving Ignatius skills. We’ll be sure to pass them along to the team for consideration. 👌

Thanks for your comment.  My detailed thoughts on improving Ignatius' skill kit can be found in this thread, along with some other Legos that I think are in dire need of a buff, like Norog & Ginro:

https://forum.plarium.com/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/1696994_pulling-an-old-school-lego/