All Categories

New Update: Version 9.00.0

New Update: Version 9.00.0

With update 9.00.0, we are adding a highly requested, brand-new game mode for Clans, as well as introducing some fixes. See the full breakdown below!

Siege

On Thursday, July 11, we’re launching the first Siege! It is a new game mode where Clans defend their own Clan Fortress while simultaneously attacking one owned by another Clan. The Clan that destroys their enemy’s Stronghold and earns the most Victory Medals will be declared the winner.

There are four Siege Phases: Prep, Matchmaking, Battle, and Results Calculation. The Prep Phase for a Siege will always last for about 12 days, with this first one starting on July 11. During this Phase, the main focus of your Clan is to upgrade any buildings in your Clan Fortress, set Defense Teams in them, and then set the particular Bonuses and Conditions that will apply across the Clan Fortress.

There are 5 kinds of buildings in the Clan Fortress: the Stronghold, Posts, Mana Shrines, Magic Towers, and Defense Towers, each with their own specific features. Every Clan Fortress has the same layout and number of buildings. All Clans start their first Siege with their Clan Fortress in the same condition.

After the Prep Phase ends, the Matchmaking Phase will begin. It will last less than a day, and it’s where your Clan’s opponent will be chosen.

To take part in Matchmaking, your Clan must meet the following requirements:

- At least 15 of your Clan’s Members must have reached level 45

- Your Clan must have earned at least 50 Clan Activity Stars during the 7 days before the start of the Matchmaking Phase

- Your Clan must have set at least 15 Defense Teams in the Clan Fortress during the Prep Phase

During your Clan’s first Siege, the game will distribute the Clan into a Siege Tier in accordance with their performance in the last 4 CvC Tournaments. Starting from the 2nd Siege, the game will match Clans depending on the number of Victory Points they have earned from Sieges. Victory Points are given for each victory (either ATK or DEF) a Clan member earns during a Siege. A Clan’s Siege Tier determines how many Victory Points Clan Members earn during a Siege from winning battles, defending buildings and so on. It will also determine the rewards your Clan will receive for winning a Siege.

Once the opponent is found, the Battle Phase will begin, and will last 2 days. During this Phase, you will attack enemy Defense Teams in enemy buildings and observe attacks on your Clan Fortress from your opponent.

The winner will be determined during the Results Calculation Phase. To win a Siege, the Clan must complete 2 objectives:

- Destroy the enemy’s Stronghold

- Earn more Victory Medals than the enemy Clan. Victory Medals are given for destroying enemy buildings, or if any of your Clan’s buildings remain undestroyed at the end of the Battle Phase

If at least one of these conditions is not met, a Clan cannot be declared the winner. If neither Clan is able to achieve these 2 objectives, the Siege is declared a loss for both Clans.

If the Clan has met the victory conditions, then each Clan Member who achieves at least 1 battle victory during the Siege will receive a Victory Chest. The contents of the Victory Chest depends on what Siege Tier the Clan is currently in, but it will always contain at least one Fragment of a fearsome new Legendary Champion - Authoratrix Lamasu. You can also receive Milestone Rewards as your Clan collects Victory Medals.

And that’s just a brief overview of Siege! For more details, check the guide which can be accessed via the Info button in your Clan’s Fortress window.

Improvements and battle fixes

- Fixed a bug that caused [Poison Cloud] buffs to be affected by the Increase Buff Duration effect.

- Fixed a bug that caused Fyr-gun Isbeil’s Explosive Phoenix [P] skill to not activate if an enemy died from a [Bomb] debuff placed and detonated by Isbeil’s Fyrshot skill.

- Fixed a bug that caused a Champion wearing the Guardian Artifact Set to absorb 10% of the damage their allies received from [Poison] and [HP Burn] debuffs.

- Fixed a bug that caused battles against Akumori the Phantom Shogun on Auto to end with an error when Skytouched Shaman’s Bloodstain Ritual [P] skill activated.

- Fixed a visual bug on iOS that caused the “Bronze”, “Silver”, and “Gold” text to not appear at the top of the Clan League Info window.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the Clan Insignia window to not display correctly.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused visual effects from the Tournaments, Events, and offer icons to briefly appear in the Sparring Pit when opened.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the backgrounds of the Awakening tab in the Altar of Souls and the Champions window to be displayed incorrectly, if the Awakening tab was opened immediately after opening the Soulstone Summon tab.

- Fixed a bug that caused scrolling issues in the Faction Guardians tab of the Guardian Ring and Mystic Hand to not appear in the list of available Dark Elf Faction Guardians, even when present in a player’s Collection.

- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘[Player name] left this Clan’ message to appear in the Clan Chat if a player’s application to join was rejected.

- Fixed incorrect number formats and roundings in the Shop.

- Fixed a bug that caused additional damage dealt by the Slayer Artifact Set to be capped at 10% of the target’s MAX HP, even if the wearer’s skill did not deal damage based on the target’s MAX HP.

- Other minor bug fixes.

Views
Comments
Jul 10, 2024, 12:0107/10/24
Jul 10, 2024, 12:2607/10/24
07/09/21

This is another waste of time that has too many time sinks in a borning pvp game.

Jul 10, 2024, 12:5407/10/24
12/29/19

I definitely agree. This feature is a good idea, I very enjoy it. However, I have no time space anymore for this. I watched the 2nd gameplay video and it was so boring to explain every part of the feature that I cut it off in the middle. 

If the explaining video of a feature is boring, the feature itself will be probably very boring too.

Jul 10, 2024, 12:5907/10/24
01/01/23

Rewards are not good enough for me to participate. 5* artifacts and 1 fragment per win. It's a joke.

Jul 10, 2024, 13:0907/10/24
01/04/20

if you find this boring then please do us all a favour and leave.

Jul 10, 2024, 13:0907/10/24
06/19/24

Please add trading system also , in which two players can trade their champ for shards , silver or for champs also . Please add i

OlenkaAdmin
Jul 10, 2024, 13:1807/10/24
10/31/22
Player 139180434

Please add trading system also , in which two players can trade their champ for shards , silver or for champs also . Please add i

Hello there, and thank you for sharing your suggestion with us!
While there are no current plans to introduce a trading feature, rest assured that your idea will be forwarded to the team for further consideration.

We appreciate your input, and wish you happy raiding! 

OlenkaAdmin
Jul 10, 2024, 13:3307/10/24
10/31/22
eqlazer

Rewards are not good enough for me to participate. 5* artifacts and 1 fragment per win. It's a joke.

Hi there! Thank you for your comment! Just to clarify, the number of fragments in reward Chests will vary depending on the Tier, and Lamasu's fragments will be accessible across all tiers. This principle applies similarly to Artifact sets, which also vary by Tier. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! 

Jul 10, 2024, 14:1607/10/24
03/07/23
Olenka

Hi there! Thank you for your comment! Just to clarify, the number of fragments in reward Chests will vary depending on the Tier, and Lamasu's fragments will be accessible across all tiers. This principle applies similarly to Artifact sets, which also vary by Tier. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! 

Translation:

"You're going to get the BARE MINIMUM, and even at 25X chances, that still works out to 0.0000025% instead of 0.000001%. Stop questioning the actual maths and just go buy whatever virtual currency we decided to make you grind for in this waste of time."

Jul 10, 2024, 16:1207/10/24
09/24/23

Just a waste of time to introduce something new, and the most important thing, which is a big problem in the game, they have no intention of fixing. To reduce the strength of the Fire Knight, they don't even think of reducing it.

Jul 10, 2024, 17:0607/10/24
06/24/24

I have no issues but try increase the  item drops in the market is not worth it if it incluedes spending more no problem i mean if possible an exchancge section should be included and a pause on an item if low on coin

Jul 10, 2024, 17:4307/10/24
07/07/24

Blaaaaaaa

Jul 10, 2024, 21:1407/10/24
06/12/24

is it my turn to complain ?

Jul 11, 2024, 00:1407/11/24
11/11/19

Without a major change in your chat/share area... this will be close to impossiable to do.   We need a chat here in this game to do this and even share screens shots of our heros and equipment.  Without this, this new feature will be not good.   I AM A CLAN LEADER... speaking for resources to do this.... 

Jul 11, 2024, 11:3807/11/24
09/07/19

Clan Vs Clan PvP is a rip off of Raid Shadow players. It is said to have already started, but no one can find the supposed fortress. Thank you Plarium for fooling us again. 

Jul 11, 2024, 17:0207/11/24
06/20/24

hello, what about the previous version of the clan vs clan game? If this system replaces the previous version of clan war where I could use book shards to read and score points, there is no point in playing anymore and my clan and 30 people will have to be deleted, but if you leave the previous clan gameplay system and you add this new system enriched by you, then I am in favor and I can still have a great time in the game. 

Jul 11, 2024, 18:1107/11/24
06/23/21
EnlightenAll

Without a major change in your chat/share area... this will be close to impossiable to do.   We need a chat here in this game to do this and even share screens shots of our heros and equipment.  Without this, this new feature will be not good.   I AM A CLAN LEADER... speaking for resources to do this.... 

As a clan leader you should know there are resorces for everything you just asked for. its called DISCORD.

Jul 12, 2024, 13:2107/12/24
04/15/21

Compensation for the Plarium hydra clash technical error has to be the worst I have ever seen! Seriously, this is complete crap. Our clan has won a top 3 clash chest every week for months now. We all score well over 650 million every week. We get multiple accessories, primal quartz, a mythical book chance, etc. Our comp is none of that. We get useless multibattles, etc. Seriously, how can the comp not reflect what we lost????? How can you possibly justify this?

Jul 12, 2024, 15:5107/12/24
Jul 12, 2024, 16:01(edited)
07/12/24

Thank you for thinking of new ways to try and make the game exciting, but a few things definitely need to be addressed with the Seige mode. I am a clan leader and if people put bad teams in important places like the stronghold I can do nothing about it if they don't listen to my messages. Clan leaders and deputy should have the ability to remove lower ranked individuals from areas. Otherwise this will just force me to boot anyone who doesn't listen, which is unpleasant for everyone and will make the game less enjoyable. It's a simple fix to have clan leaders and deputys to be able to move teams. 

Jul 12, 2024, 19:4307/12/24
08/14/22

The person who developed these rewards is either new to Raid and unaware of its random nature or forgot about it completely. Otherwise, I can't explain how it is possible to roll out such poor rewards for so complicated mode.

Jul 13, 2024, 13:4207/13/24
02/16/17

Which Auras works in this mode??