All Categories

New Update: Version 8.50.0

New Update: Version 8.50.0

With update 8.50.0, we are streamlining upgrading Champions, adding Epic Empowerment, rebalancing Champions, and more. See the full breakdown below.

Tavern Improvements

We have made some improvements to the Tavern, making it easier than ever to upgrade your Champions. We’ve also added the Champion Filter to the Tavern to help find the Champions you want to upgrade.

- Instant Upgrade

We are introducing the Instant Upgrade function that lets you instantly upgrade a Champion's level using Common and Uncommon Champions of Rank 2 or lower. Once you tick the Instant Upgrade checkbox in the Tavern, the game will filter your Champion list to ensure that it only selects Champions that meet the criteria and can be sacrificed.

The following will not be selected:

- Locked Champions

- Champions that can be used to Fuse another Champion, if they have warnings turned on

- Common and Uncommon Champions of Rank 3 or higher

- Champions with Tags applied

- Champions who are currently in Classic or Tag Team Arena Defense

- Champions who are currently in the Sparring Pit

- Champions who are currently in Saved Teams

You can also manually deselect Champions from the list by tapping on them.

- Instant Rank Up

Instant Rank Up allows you to increase the Rank of several Champions at once, via the Instant Rank Up button in the Tavern. In the Instant Rank Up window, you can see Champions who can be instantly ranked up as well as Champions and Chickens that will be used as rank up material.

The following Champions will not be used as Rank Up material:

- Locked Champions

- Champions that can be used to Fuse another Champion, if they have warnings turned on

- Champions who are currently in the Sparring Pit

- Champions who are assigned as Faction Guardians

- Champions who are currently in the Master or Reserve Vault

- Empowered Champions

- Champions who are currently in Classic or Tag Team Arena Defense

- Champions who have reached maximum level in their current Rank

You can use a special Filter to set rules as to which Champions can be used as Rank Up material and in which order they will be chosen. You can find more information in the Instant Rank up guide, which can be accessed via the Info button in the Instant Rank Up window.

- Skill upgrade improvements

All Skill Tomes of a certain rarity are now stored in one slot. When upgrading Champion’s skills, you can use a slider to set the number of Skill Tomes you want to use. You can also use the MAX button to use the maximum number of available Skill Tomes.

- Champion Ascension improvements

When Ascending a Champion, you can now upgrade several Ascension levels at once using a slider or the MAX button.

- Champion Filter

The Champion Filter is now available in the Tavern, allowing you to view all Champions in both Vaults, upgrade them, or use them as upgrade material.

Epic Empowerment

We’ve added the ability to empower Epic Champions! Now, Epic Champions as well as Legendary and Mythical Champions, can be Empowered using their own duplicates. Empowering Champions makes them significantly stronger by giving them permanent Stat boosts.

Redesigned News window

We’ve redesigned the News window so that it now has 2 tabs: Featured News and General News. The Featured News tab will display more important news so you won’t miss anything important. 

Expanded immunity list for Bosses

We’ve added the [Enfeeble] debuff to each Boss’ list of immunities, making them all immune to that debuff. 

Clan improvements

We’ve added a new Clan role - Lieutenant - as well as some quality-of-life improvements. One of those improvements focuses on allowing those with a specific role in a Clan to send a recruitment message to the Global Chat.

Numbers UX update

Numbers above 99,999 are now rounded using letters K (for thousands), M (for millions), and B (for billions) throughout the game UI. Number formats (dots, spaces, and commas) are also adjusted according to the rules of each in-game language.

Champion rebalance

Hakkorhn Smashlord

[Skill 2 – Rallying Bellow]

- Skill cooldown reduced from 4 to 3 turns.

[Ascended skill 2 – Rallying Bellow]

- Skill cooldown reduced from 4 to 3 turns.

[Skill 3 – Blood Offering]

- Skill changed

Old version: Sacrifices HP equal to 25% of this Champion's MAX HP, then attacks all enemies. Damage inflicted is equal to 50% of this Champion's MAX HP. This attack is always a normal hit. 

The HP sacrifice will happen even if it kills this Champion.

New version: Attacks all enemies.

Places a [Shield] buff on all allies for 2 turns. The value of the [Shield] is equal to 20% of the damage dealt.

- Damage multiplier decreased.

Claidna

[Skill 1 – Touch of Slumber]

- Chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff increased from 50% to 80%.

[Skill 2 – Lost In The Woods]

- Effect added: Restores 100% of each ally's destroyed MAX HP.

Old version: Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff and a [Leech] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. 

Also heals all allies by 20% of this Champion's MAX HP.

New version: Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff and a [Leech] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

Restores 100% of each ally's destroyed MAX HP, then heals all allies by 20% of this Champion's MAX HP.

[Skill 3 – Otherworld Infusion]

- Effect added: Removes all debuffs from all allies.

Old version: Places a [Block Debuffs] buff and a [Revive on Death] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

New version: Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff and a [Revive on Death] buff on them for 2 turns.

[Skill 4 – Fey Monarch [P]]

- Skill changed

Old version: Has a 30% chance of completely blocking the incoming damage of the first hit of an attack. Occurs once per turn.

New version: Has a 30% chance of completely blocking the incoming damage of the first hit of an attack on a random ally. Occurs once per turn.

Other improvements and battle fixes

- Fixed a bug that caused Amius the Lunar Archon to not use their Lunar Storm and Rampant Chaos skills.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the VFX for Gizmak the Terrible’s Flames of Resentment skill to clip through the ground during battles in the Gold Tier of Classic Arena.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused enemy shadows to disappear and reappear in Potion Dungeons.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused Champions to appear burnt after a [HP Burn] debuff expired on them, if that debuff was placed by a Champion with the Incinerate Blessing.

- Fixed a bug that caused Kaja the Wry to make a separate revive attempt for Timit the Fool when using their Back With A Bang skill.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused [Shield] buffs granted by Artifacts to not be displayed on Sun Wukong’s HP bar.

- Fixed a bug that caused Siegfrund the Nephilim’s Metamorph [P] skill to activate before his Stay the Blade [P] skill when his whole team received fatal damage, causing Siegfrund to transform into his Alternate Form and die immediately.

- Fixed a bug that caused Aphidus the Hivelord to not use their Blisterbug Horde skill against the Demon Lord on Auto if they had three or more allies.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused buffs stolen by Borgoth the Scarab King to be displayed after their duration had ended.

- Fixed a bug that caused Siphi the Lost Bride to resist [Provoke] debuffs placed by Alaz the Sunbearer’s Searing Glare skill, even if Siphi had less than 50% HP.

- Fixed a bug that allowed [Shield] buffs from Artifacts to be spread by the [Buff Spread] effect.

- Fixed a bug that caused the Head of Decay’s Almighty Decay [P] skill to destroy 15% of a Champion’s potential MAX HP, rather than their current MAX HP as intended.

- Fixed a bug that caused Fatalis Blademaster to be able to damage Dreadbombs with their True Charged Slash skill.

- Fixed a bug that caused Borgoth the Scarab King’s Easy Prey [P] skill to not activate when damaged by an AoE attack when Borgoth was not the primary target.

- Fixed a bug that caused Hydra battles to end in an error when the turn limit was reached when Wallmaster Othorion was on the team.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the reward notification for completing the “Connect your account to a Plarium ID” Quest to display incorrectly.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused Area Bonuses to not be reflected in a Champion’s stats in the Team Setup window.

- Fixed a bug that caused Champions using the Slayer Set to be able to exceed 10% of Bosses' MAX HP when dealing damage.

- Fixed a bug that caused an opponent leaving a Live Arena battle to not contribute to any “Win [x] Live Arena Battles” Quests.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the [Increase SPD] buff to display incorrectly in battle.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the camera in the Cursed City to move to a different location after closing any Stage on any difficulty.

- Fixed a bug that caused a user to see chat messages from a banned user, including those containing banned words.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused an offer in the Shop that had been previously purchased to appear as though it had already been purchased again. 

- Fixed a bug that caused Tournaments and Events to stop working on Android devices with a version of Android 7.0.0 or earlier.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused offers in the Shop to be displayed incorrectly.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! 

Views
Comments
May 9, 2024, 12:0605/09/24
May 9, 2024, 13:5505/09/24
04/25/24

I submitted a ticket already, but do you have any idea why the game stopped working for PC after the update? Game quit on me 15 minutes before update, wouldn't load, would let you exit the loading screen (had to use task manager to exit), now after trying to uninstall/reinstall, game won't even reinstall...

BUT, it works fine on mobile with no issues... Internet has been reset multiple times as well...

May 9, 2024, 14:4205/09/24
06/20/17

mine stops at 99%  and dosant play now

May 9, 2024, 14:5605/09/24
04/25/24
sizzler

I uninstalled and tried to reinstall... It's not doing anything for me at all.. I can download the game file, but I get nothing on the install screen.. Worst part is that it didn't record my progress in Demon Lord, and I lost the key for my attempt...

May 9, 2024, 15:0605/09/24
03/04/24

I also cannot load the game on my iPad, cell or PC on internet. I can only load it on a cellular network.

May 9, 2024, 15:1205/09/24
04/25/24
MrParadoxium

I also cannot load the game on my iPad, cell or PC on internet. I can only load it on a cellular network.

It did stop working for my droid during when the update was supposed to be.. But afterward it did come back.. I'm using it right now, to try to keep up with what I was doing... It looks like they are working on the PC stuff, but they aren't there yet with it.. I still can't get it to get to the actual reinstall screen...

May 9, 2024, 15:3105/09/24
04/03/24

game will not load on droid or pc...

May 9, 2024, 16:2005/09/24
May 9, 2024, 16:27(edited)
04/24/23

Many hours have passed since "Technical Maintenece" for 45mins notification popped up and the game still won't load on my PC or my iPhone. I keep getting: Connection Error, "Server connection failed." The game worked on my iPhone after the update until the server was taken down. As for the PC it hasn't worked since the launcher update for 8.50.0. (Update: "I turned off the Wifi on my iPhone and now the game loads fine. But, PC still not.)

harleQuinnModerator
May 9, 2024, 16:5405/09/24
02/24/19
Carnegie

I submitted a ticket already, but do you have any idea why the game stopped working for PC after the update? Game quit on me 15 minutes before update, wouldn't load, would let you exit the loading screen (had to use task manager to exit), now after trying to uninstall/reinstall, game won't even reinstall...

BUT, it works fine on mobile with no issues... Internet has been reset multiple times as well...

Try using a VPN to finish the update. Seems to be helping people who have tried it, from what I'm seeing.

This one is free https://protonvpn.com/free-vpn/ and I personally use Windscribe which is also free.

Let me know if that helps or not. <3

harleQuinnModerator
May 9, 2024, 16:5505/09/24
02/24/19
Xpostalworker

Many hours have passed since "Technical Maintenece" for 45mins notification popped up and the game still won't load on my PC or my iPhone. I keep getting: Connection Error, "Server connection failed." The game worked on my iPhone after the update until the server was taken down. As for the PC it hasn't worked since the launcher update for 8.50.0. (Update: "I turned off the Wifi on my iPhone and now the game loads fine. But, PC still not.)

See my above post about trying a VPN. It has resolved this issue for others. <3

harleQuinnModerator
May 9, 2024, 16:5605/09/24
02/24/19
MrParadoxium

Try one of the VPNs from my above post on your PC and see if that helps. <3

harleQuinnModerator
May 9, 2024, 16:5905/09/24
02/24/19
sizzler

Try one of the VPNs from my above post, see if that helps. <3

May 9, 2024, 17:3405/09/24
04/25/24
harleQuinn

Try one of the VPNs from my above post, see if that helps. <3

The Proton VPN did help.. Though I would suggest once you get to the Plarium screen after the installation before it downloads the game, it goes a lot faster if you delete the VPN.. It seems to just be the install.. Once installed, everything works ok...

May 9, 2024, 18:0705/09/24
04/24/23
harleQuinn

See my above post about trying a VPN. It has resolved this issue for others. <3

@harleQuinn Thank you, using the VPN you suggested has resolved these issues and the game works as intended now.

May 10, 2024, 00:4705/10/24
12/10/21

What are they smoking there? It can be for Lava to make it immune to the reduction of the turn scale, for the Head of Blight hydra to add an attack bonus before the move that cannot be removed, for Mischief to have protected stolen bonuses, for Wrath to be immune to the attack penalty and a protected attack bonus, for Decay to impose a healing debuff on everyone that cannot be removed. And we all give up on this buggy, random project called RAID!!!!!

And the very best, for all bosses, the [Strenghten] is not removed for the entire round, and the game will be more fun

i

May 10, 2024, 05:0505/10/24
03/04/24

Two parts of the update I REALLY HATE are the change to the sound effects and the change to the loot display, especially in the color dungeons. 

I didn't see anything about changing the sound (maybe I just missed it or maybe it isn't intended) but I can hear it. Instead of swords and axes banging into armor, it sounds more like a whisper, like the character is just sharpening his blade. VERY MUCH DISLIKE. 

The second part is the reduced functionality in the loot drop of the dungeons. It was nice to click on the colored potion and see how many total of each of the 3 sizes you now had in stock. That is now GONE and it isn't an improvement!

May 10, 2024, 05:1405/10/24
May 10, 2024, 05:16(edited)
01/22/20

What is the difference btw a Deputy and a Lieutenant?

The in-game description is the same.

And how many of each can we have now? 

What is the exhaustive list of the clan quality-of-life improvements?

May 11, 2024, 10:3705/11/24
10/08/17

Amazing Update / TY RAID :)

May 11, 2024, 19:5105/11/24
May 11, 2024, 20:22(edited)
08/08/20
Snap-Tite

Two parts of the update I REALLY HATE are the change to the sound effects and the change to the loot display, especially in the color dungeons. 

I didn't see anything about changing the sound (maybe I just missed it or maybe it isn't intended) but I can hear it. Instead of swords and axes banging into armor, it sounds more like a whisper, like the character is just sharpening his blade. VERY MUCH DISLIKE. 

The second part is the reduced functionality in the loot drop of the dungeons. It was nice to click on the colored potion and see how many total of each of the 3 sizes you now had in stock. That is now GONE and it isn't an improvement!

Hi,finally someone's reacting to SFX sound its really un-enjoyable,re-do it devs pls , even bosses fighting with that same swishing sound like Truath of DarkElfs😫(also its mixed with original sound), yuck, ...game greatly lacks voice acting .. and now this..pls fix it asap,tyvm ___ just got idea: going to listen to pre-screwed SFX and beauty of its variability 

PS:had to re-install game game aswell to get it running 👎

OlenkaAdmin
May 13, 2024, 11:4305/13/24
10/31/22
Villentretenmerth

Hi,finally someone's reacting to SFX sound its really un-enjoyable,re-do it devs pls , even bosses fighting with that same swishing sound like Truath of DarkElfs😫(also its mixed with original sound), yuck, ...game greatly lacks voice acting .. and now this..pls fix it asap,tyvm ___ just got idea: going to listen to pre-screwed SFX and beauty of its variability 

PS:had to re-install game game aswell to get it running 👎

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts on the in-game sound effects. Your feedback is super valuable, and we'll definitely pass it along to the team for their consideration. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know! 

OlenkaAdmin
May 13, 2024, 12:0105/13/24
10/31/22
eryann

What is the difference btw a Deputy and a Lieutenant?

The in-game description is the same.

And how many of each can we have now? 

What is the exhaustive list of the clan quality-of-life improvements?

Hello there, Raider! Thanks for reaching out with your question. Presently, a Clan can appoint up to 5 Deputies and up to 10 Lieutenants. Both Clan Deputies and Lieutenants wield similar in-game authority, such as sending invitations to recruit new members and approving or declining applications from players seeking to join the Clan. Also, after the recent game update, clan invitations can be sent via Chats, and basically this is all about the updates in Clans.