All Categories

Update Highlights 8.50

Update Highlights 8.50

Greetings once more, Raiders!

The time has come to reveal what’s coming in the next Update, and we have some good news to share. First of all, you will be able to Empower your Epic Champions alongside Legendaries and Mythicals, and the Tavern will see several important quality-of-life improvements. Clans will get a new role to fill the gap between Soldiers and Deputies, and our News tab will be redesigned for smoother navigation. 

On top of that, we’re introducing new Champions and rebalancing a few old ones. The Update Highlights below contain all the details you need to know!

Epic Champion Empowerment

We are happy to announce that Epic Champions will become available for Empowerment in the Guardian Ring once Update 8.50 goes live. The general rules will remain the same: you will require duplicates (up to 4) of the Champion you wish to Empower, but some unique Epics that cannot be obtained more than once will have an assigned replacement in their own duplicate’s stead. Stat-wise, Epic Champions will see the same bonuses to HP, ATK, and DEF as their Legendary and Mythical counterparts, but they will get a slightly smaller boost to the other Stats.

To keep your Guardian Ring neat and clutter-free, we’re also making the Champion Filter available alongside the more basic sorting options. There will be some minor adjustments to the functionality to fit the limited Champion selection you’ll need for Empowerment.

QoL Improvements: Tavern

The Tavern needed some improvements to streamline the process of upgrading your Champions, and that’s exactly what we are focusing on with this Update. The Champion Filter will become available in the Tavern and feature the same functionality it has in the Collection, plus a few extras that will allow you to upgrade Champions currently stored in either one of the Vaults. However, there are further improvements to individual features in the Tavern as well.

i

Champion Ascension will become quicker with the addition of a handy little slider that lets you choose which Ascension Level you want instead of manually tapping on the button until you’re done.

i

A similar slider will appear in the Upgrade Skills tab: you can choose which Skill Tomes to use and how many you need at once. No more manual tapping to fill out the limited Tome slots and then rinse-repeating if that wasn’t enough to upgrade everything you wanted! 

i

Upgrading Champion Level will be easier as well with the Instant Upgrade checkbox. Tapping it changes your Champion list to display nothing beyond Common and Uncommon fodder, which will all be selected as a potential Sacrifice unless they are currently used elsewhere. You can manually remove specific Champions if desired, but this ought to make leveling up almost instantaneous in most cases!

i

The most complex feature among these improvements will concern Upgrading Champion Rank. The Instant Rank Up button will allow you to automatically fill the Rank Upgrade requirements for one or even several Champions, using whatever resources you have available. You’ll be able to Rank Up all your Champions in just a few taps, provided you’ve got enough fodder!

There will be a built-in filter that allows you to set priorities and limitations for each Rank; for example, you can set Chicken to be the preferred Rank Up fodder for Champions of Rank 5, while Rare Champions will be prioritized for Champions of Rank 4 during the upgrade. 

i

i

At the same time, you can stop the game from using Champions with Gear or upgraded Skills as fodder even if they match other criteria. 

Overall, we expect these changes to make your experience with the Tavern a lot smoother and simpler. As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback once you’ve had a chance to try everything firsthand!

New Clan Role: Lieutenant

Update 8.50 will also introduce a new Clan role: Lieutenant. These players will rank below Deputies and will have the right to invite new members to the Clan. Furthermore, the maximum number of Deputies will be increased to 5.

UI Changes: News Tab

RAID News will be separated into 2 tabs: Featured News and General News. The former will focus on the major game updates, Events, and so on. The latter will focus on all other news and include various notifications such as Champion Spotlight or Sneak Peek videos, regular events, and the like.

i

Rebalance: Champions

i

i

New Champions

Please note that the new Mythical  Champion Galleus Bloodcrest was removed from release 8.50 due to the bug with the maximum damage this Champion can deal.
The new opening date for this Hero will be announced later. We'll keep you updated! 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
May 7, 2024, 11:4605/07/24
harleQuinnModerator
May 7, 2024, 12:0205/07/24
02/24/19

Rooster!!!!

May 7, 2024, 12:1805/07/24
May 7, 2024, 12:44(edited)
05/04/19

Yeah, I guess it will cover all the domestic/farm animals : cow/chicken/duck/sheep/goat/pig/horse(marius)

Sheep Champion

• A1 - Attack 1 enemy with a chance to Polymorph the enemy. +10% chance to Polymorph for each enemy on the battlefield, stack up to 50%. If enemy block/resist this, steal all buffs from the enemy. The steal ability is unresistable. If enemy is already in sheep form, deal an additional hit.
  • A2 - Polymorph all enemies before attacking them. If user blocks or resist it, ignore 50% of their defenses. If enemy already in sheep form, deal an additional hit.
  • Passive - Immune to polymorph, reflect polymorph debuff to the caster. Any ally who are sheep will join attack with this champion. Enemy in Sheep form who are defeated by this Champion will die instantly and not revert back to its original form.
ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 7, 2024, 12:2405/07/24
06/24/19

Send Giant Chicken.

May 7, 2024, 12:5605/07/24
09/13/20

Buh-buh-buh bird bird bird

Bird is the word!

May 7, 2024, 13:4905/07/24
12/10/19

i

May 7, 2024, 16:5605/07/24
01/16/24

loving it

May 7, 2024, 21:4205/07/24
01/31/20

And here I thought Wixwell was gonna be a dwarf all this time.  Sure looks like a dwarf.... 

May 7, 2024, 22:2305/07/24
06/18/20

senna a l'air badass^^

May 8, 2024, 04:4505/08/24
06/07/23
WileyMan

And here I thought Wixwell was gonna be a dwarf all this time.  Sure looks like a dwarf.... 

Profiling... 😬

May 8, 2024, 05:5105/08/24
02/10/21
ayumilove

Yeah, I guess it will cover all the domestic/farm animals : cow/chicken/duck/sheep/goat/pig/horse(marius)

Sheep Champion

• A1 - Attack 1 enemy with a chance to Polymorph the enemy. +10% chance to Polymorph for each enemy on the battlefield, stack up to 50%. If enemy block/resist this, steal all buffs from the enemy. The steal ability is unresistable. If enemy is already in sheep form, deal an additional hit.
  • A2 - Polymorph all enemies before attacking them. If user blocks or resist it, ignore 50% of their defenses. If enemy already in sheep form, deal an additional hit.
  • Passive - Immune to polymorph, reflect polymorph debuff to the caster. Any ally who are sheep will join attack with this champion. Enemy in Sheep form who are defeated by this Champion will die instantly and not revert back to its original form.

I like the passive a lot. the reflect polymorph and die instantly is a real good way to counter polymorph. 

May 8, 2024, 06:5905/08/24
10/08/17

Very excited for this Update. Cheers Raid :)