All Categories

Raid Digest (21.04.23)

Raid Digest (21.04.23)

Greetings, Raiders! While the whole Teleria is patiently waiting for the release of the brand-new series Call of the Arbiter, and our wise Arbiter is gathering every spark of light to cast down the darkness, brave Raiders are fighting to the death in the Live Arena with swords, arrows, and all that comes handy to declare themselves as fierce warriors worthy of any fight. The Live Arena is a good place to test ourselves for strength and gain experience. 

Our developers are watching closely how everything works out and are ready to react whenever anything goes not as planned. 

As you might have guessed, our last April #RaidDigest will be devoted to the Live Arena mainly, but we'll mention a few other things too. Let's dive into it! 

Live Arena Points

Remember that once you reach Silver 1, losing the battle will have consequences - losing points.

In addition, inactive players will lose 5 Live Arena Points each day if they remain inactive. Being inactive means you did not fight in the Live Arena at least 1 time in 5 days.

As for the number of points you earn/lose in the Live Arena, the number is the same for Silver and Gold: every win awards you +5 points, and with every defeat you lose -4 points. 

Also, there is a small clarification on how to determine the winner if the Champions of both players died in the battle. The one who picked their Champions first will be the winner. The logic is similar to what happens in such a case in the Classic Arena where the player who attacks first wins. 

Arena-related bugs

Champions used in the Live Arena battles are ignored by the filter  "Recently Used First": they do not move to the top of the list. That’s not okay, the fix will be added to the game with the next big release. 

Another confusing bug affected the Great Hall: the Win Rate in the Classic Arena always displays  0% which is not correct. The fix is also planned for one of the next releases. 

Our developers are determined to fix any LA-related issues on first notice and your feedback helps greatly in that regard.

New Tokens & Keys menu

With the latest release, we added a new feature to locate all possible Tokens and Keys in one place. It helps us easier navigate in the available resources to complete daily activities. The visible Cooldown of each resource indicates when one or another item becomes available.  

Also, the new Tokens & Keys menu has a wonderful ability to immediately take you to the desired location by tapping on the corresponding Resource. Pretty convenient! 

Clan vs. Clan Tournament & Personal Rewards

The upcoming CvC Tournament will feature Personal rewards. Gather your armor, sharpen your swords and prepare for battle, everyone!

Take part in the #DrawLikeaBossContest to win Resources and a unique Iron Twins avatar!

We invite you all to unleash all your creativity in the fanart #DrawLikeaBossContest which is active until June, 10th, 2023. Draw any boss from Raid: Shadow Legends for a chance to win useful rewards and an Iron Twins avatar. Follow the link to read the rules of the contest: https://www.facebook.com/RaidShadowLegends/posts/6103020716480049

That's all for today's Raid Digest! Have a relaxing weekend and see you in two weeks! 

Views
Comments
Apr 21, 2023, 15:0404/21/23
Apr 27, 2023, 00:1504/27/23
06/27/19

I've been playing this game for a while it's the best game of play

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 27, 2023, 09:5004/27/23
03/02/21
tommyceresia

I've been playing this game for a while it's the best game of play

Thank you! We are very pleased to read your encouragement 🤗

Apr 30, 2023, 19:2004/30/23
01/21/22

I would love if we can finally get a feature to fight with friends just for fun (without rewards). It would we great and I can destroy me friend (he thinks he is better than me lol)

May 4, 2023, 21:5305/04/23
07/24/22

Hey about the next cvc tuesday, can we expect personnal rewards again?