All Categories

Update 4.00 Highlight

Update 4.00 Highlight

Hey, everyone!

Update 4.00 nears release, and it will pave the way for one of the biggest features of the past few months - Clan vs Clan Tournament. Please note that Clan vs Clan Tournaments will not be available immediately on release! We are going to run a series of tests to ensure server stability before CvC Tournaments launch sometime in April.

If you caught our latest What’s Next in Raid video, you already know how the CvC Tournament is going to work. But we’ve prepared a brief description below for those of you who haven’t seen it!

Clan vs Clan Tournament Basics

In essence, CvC Tournament is a special type of Tournament where different Clans compete. Each Tournament will be preceded by an in-game announcement 24 hours in advance, so Clans will have time to prepare. Tapping on the CvC icon will bring up a tab that shows whether your Clan is eligible to take part or not, along with the requirements that need to be fulfilled to become eligible.

Matchmaking will be based on the Global Rankings for the first launch, but after that Clans will be paired against one another according to how well they performed in previous CvC Tournaments.

There will be a list of activities, each awarding Clan Points whenever a Clan member performs them (while the CvC Tournament is active). Some of these activities might receive temporary boosts, meaning they yield more Clan Points - be sure to check them out in the Objectives or Versus tabs to maximize your yield! It’s going to take teamwork to win, so don’t forget to coordinate with your clanmates as well.

Whichever Clan has the most points at the end of the CvC Tournament wins. If somehow Clans are perfectly tied, there is no winner.

Clan vs Clan Tournament Rewards

Participating in the Clan vs Clan Tournament yields rewards for everyone in the Clan (provided they contributed - you’ll need to reach a set minimum of Points to be eligible). First, there are the Milestone Rewards - a series of Milestones that are based on the Tier in which your Clan performs and require a set number of Clan Points to achieve. Once the Clan reaches one of these Milestones, each member can claim the associated rewards from the Milestone Rewards tab.

Additionally, the Versus tab contains a progress bar that shows the current status of CvC competition. The more points you beat the other Clan by, the better rewards you’ll get; once again, this applies to everyone in the Clan.

Finally, winning the Tournament awards your Clan with a CvC Trophy. You get as one per victory, and they will always be displayed next to your Clan’s name - a perfect way to show unity and strength.

New Accessories

New Accessory Sets will be available as part of Clan vs Clan rewards. These are as follows:

Bloodshield

Gives wearer Shield worth 5% of damage dealt after attacking (per Accessory), AoE damage gives 75% less Shield value

i

Reaction

25% chance to change critical hit into normal when attacked before first turn (per Accessory)

i

The effects these Sets provide are cumulative. Meaning Bloodshield can provide 5-15% shield of Damage dealt per attack, and Reaction can increase the chances of resisting a critical hit between 25 and 75%.

Miscellaneous

• We’ll fix the way different Shield buffs interact in 4.00: 
  1. If a Champion has an active [Shield] with the duration of 1 Turn and receives another [Shield] buff with a higher duration, the new buff will take precedence and apply no matter the Shield Value
  2. If the choice will be between two [Shield] buffs and their duration equals 1 Turn, then the buff with the higher Shield Value will be applied 
  3. Except in the case when a Champion has an active [Shield] buff lasting 1 Turn and by some effect applies a new [Shield] with the same duration during their Turn - then the new buff will apply so that the Champion does not end up losing their [Shield] after their Turn is over
  • Clan Activity for the past 7 days will become available in the Rankings tab of the Clan Menu and will be visualized by the number of stars Clan members earned
  • Clan Boss Rewards preview will be fixed to show all items properly
Views
Comments
Mar 22, 2021, 14:3103/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 14:5303/22/21
05/16/20

nothing about arena huh

Mar 22, 2021, 14:5803/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 14:59(edited)
11/28/19

When fix for arena ?

Mar 22, 2021, 15:0203/22/21
03/15/20

Reaction set realy are you not listening to the outrage in the community about it? Its like your completly deef to the outcry from your own player base...

Mar 22, 2021, 15:0403/22/21
07/19/20

CvC, more time... more grind. Ridiculous on keep adding time eaters yet not removing silly time wasters.

Too bad, I was hoping CvC would be battle based rather than grind based. I suppose the writings on the wall for me and RSL.

Mar 22, 2021, 15:0603/22/21
03/16/21

Pour ceux qui veulent lire l'update 4.0 en Français Raid Shadow Legends 4.0.

(For non-French speakers, this is a link to a French translation because many do not understand the update) 

Mar 22, 2021, 15:1503/22/21
01/20/20

I'm the minority excited about Reaction gear. About to make my Ursuga even stronger, And super exctied about Clan Vs Clan because it's going to reward me with extra items just for playing the game the same way as I always have been. Nothing new or extra to grind. Also brings more value into being apart of a super cool clan cluster. Arena does still need a fix though.. But I'm sure there isn't an easy answer. Theres people who enjoy what you guys are putting out. I hate looking at all the comments and seeing how ungreatful most people are.

Even if the narritive is that you guys don't listen to the community, I really feel like you guys do. Thanks for caring and adding so much new content. Coming from a few dead/dying games it feels really good to see creators putting a lot of effort into giving their fanbase new toys and additions in game. And fixing a lot of things you fans do talk about.

Mar 22, 2021, 15:1903/22/21
08/28/20
Ark

nothing about arena huh

They really don't care about players they bc now with how loot players

Mar 22, 2021, 15:2303/22/21
12/30/19

I am looking forward to Clan vs. Clan - And very much so.

It is without doubt hugely missed by the playerbase and the members in our clan(s), to have a common goal and something we can do together with a combined effort. The vast majority from our clan(s) are looking forward to this.

It is a pity that none of the outrage toward the new item set hasn't been heard at all, but I do hope that it doesn't mean there is no chance for them to change. Especially the "Reaction" items needs a re-work. Time will tell.

What I am hugely missing in this update was word on what QoL improvements that will follow with the upcomming CvC. We need huuuuge improvements to clans - How they are managed etc. Something simple as setting a favorite channel so one does not start random channel after each re-log. Tools to give members certain powers. A way to communicate between players. Official clan tags and much more.

I am eagerly awaiting more ...

Mar 22, 2021, 16:4403/22/21
12/19/19

Is there a date for this release?

Mar 22, 2021, 17:1603/22/21
06/07/20

I think they should add the following:
Subcategories by division, example; Gold IV "A", Gold IV "B" ...
A category of stand By for those who are inactive, so we would have a filter.
And that the divisions, and subcategories are by proxy. By promoting, or Descending. 

Mar 22, 2021, 17:4403/22/21
07/23/20

So Dupe System, Still a Myth or do we have a date on that?

Mar 22, 2021, 17:4903/22/21
07/18/20

Please explain to this community why there is a suggestion / feedback and we get no one to listen to these ideas. Cant accept all of them that I understand but how about tell us "Why these ideas are so bad or unacceptable". You continue to march forward with the implementation of your ideas that only make "your" bottom line stronger. Good! its a business and you need profits to continue to keep up with your pace . You would think just a bit of your profits  would go into some ideas we been asking, for a LONG time, Remember? Cost of silver artifact upgrade, Oh crud lets put in a wardrobe to fix that suggestion. Champion Dupes : yeah i know we are still working on it. I could go on and on but its always "We havnt forgot we are still working on it" Its kind of getting old and im sure your saying its old reading the same suggestions all the time. Compromise and give us feedback on why these ideas are so dead wrong. Or better yet Fix these issues.  Listen to the community.

Mar 22, 2021, 17:5803/22/21
07/19/20

Grobloc, a healthy profit isn't good enough. Every cent needs to be squeezed. Also keep in mind that sustained income isn't a consideration, just the monthly balance sheet.

It's the way most businesses are run now a days.

Mar 22, 2021, 18:2003/22/21
11/12/20

How  about  the  feature  which  was  mentioned  about  overiding  AI  auto  moves?  When  is  that  coming?  Feel  like  that  should  be  a  priority,  farming  fire  knight  and  watching  royal  guard  use  A2  slam  with  sheild  up  makes  me  lose  IQ,  plz  

Mar 22, 2021, 18:2703/22/21
07/18/20

Gibby sorry my point was simply listen to the community feed back and suggestions and quit telling us your working on it. Sadly if you missed the point then so will Plarium.

Mar 22, 2021, 21:2503/22/21
07/19/20

No no, I got that. However if Plarium can go about their plan and makes loads of cash without deviating from their path, why should they, to make players happy? That makes no sense ; )

Mar 22, 2021, 21:5603/22/21
08/01/19

So for Clan v Clan points, will the points be /overall/ as in a clan can only get x amount of points in dragon or can each player get those points? If each player has to hit a minimum I imagine that each player can get those points.

If so that's a pity that spider gets so many more points than other dungeons. Even for F2P vs F2P clans it will come down to max spider teams faster it seems. So it's RNG of who got the better spider teams from lucky shard pulls. 

That and the unlisted points from the misc section are concerning. How pay to win is this going to be? People already dug in the code and found the 'spend gems' task, or so several content creaters have shown.

Mar 22, 2021, 22:0103/22/21
07/03/20

Suggestions for Arena... 

1) To solve the issue of strong players going backwards through non-playing..set a minimum power for each level. So (purely as an example), if someone has 200k power, they don't drop below Gold 4. At reset, they might be in Gold 3 or 2, but because their power level is too high, they're brought back up to where they started the previous week. This has the added advantage, that when a player wants or needs to take a week or two from the game (holidays, illness etc) they are not going to have a huge recovery facing them. If they WANT to drop down, they change their defence team and reduce their power. 

2) To solve the time spent in game/too many or not enough bots issue, have a guaranteed 1 bot per refresh (forever, not temporary). This means a maximum of 5 refreshes, 75 minutes to do Arena daily. It doesn't hurt top players, they still have 9 real battles to do, and it helps lower tier players with opportunities to build great hall. Plarium will retain its players far better, so benefits from having more people to sell to, and players may be more confident they're still playing in 6 months, so more open to spending.

Mar 22, 2021, 23:1403/22/21
05/29/19

balance the arena

do something about the silver cost for upgrading

fix the countless bugs that pop up every day

decide what you're going to do with all the dupes

add a lego tome to daily login rewards

buff the weak OG legendaries

oh, and forget about the "reaction" accessories.. 

(honestly, who thought of this crap??..)

Mar 23, 2021, 04:5203/23/21
03/27/19
panahsvas

balance the arena

do something about the silver cost for upgrading

fix the countless bugs that pop up every day

decide what you're going to do with all the dupes

add a lego tome to daily login rewards

buff the weak OG legendaries

oh, and forget about the "reaction" accessories.. 

(honestly, who thought of this crap??..)

dude plarium are backward thinker like SJWs 

please do ask about lego books they will increase booking legos 

they increase potions for ascending heroes because of free doom tower items already 

pls lower down scarab king level in hard or remove provoke only