All Categories

Raid Digest (26.08.22)

Raid Digest (26.08.22)

Another two weeks have passed, and it is hard to believe, but next week it is already autumn, and we have some big plans for it. Recently we have released some major announcements, tutorial videos, and, as now we’re posting more details about our blessings, there will be more of them next week. Taking a deep dive into what we are working on right now would be a spoiler, which is why, today, we will be brief and to the point:

Blessings announcements

We plan to go into more detail on them, making a separate post about each Divinity. We skipped little things like stat boosts not to overcrowd the main point of the blessing with less important numbers, so you will know why you should invest in Awakening your champions or what to expect from your opponents in the Arena.

Important note that might answer some of your future questions:

• The blessing’s ability will work on bosses if not stated otherwise in the description
  • If Blessing does damage that depends on the max HP – it cannot be modified by crit chance or damage, like HP burn debuff

Clan vs. Clan

As it is a tradition, the next Clan vs. Clan tournament will feature personal rewards, so we hope you are ready to rumble.

Oh, and one more thing about Deathknight

Judging by his reactions in-game and on Twitter, he missed more than a couple of corporate memos for the past month. He was heard running around the office screaming something about “skeleton crew” and “what do you mean brand new”.

Anyway, he is likely to rant about it on his Twitter page, so drop in when you have time

https://twitter.com/OGDeathKnight 

That is all we have for today. Have a wonderful weekend!

Views
Comments
Aug 26, 2022, 15:4208/26/22
Aug 27, 2022, 09:3608/27/22
08/22/22

I get to hav acsess in these`s at community,Now.

thank you , Hallo.

Aug 29, 2022, 02:4108/29/22
08/28/22

Hi Guys im a news players im so happy to join the best Community of players . Im a French canadian Québécoise 😉 Souhaitez moi la bienvenue!

Aug 30, 2022, 11:0308/30/22
08/22/22

Hallo Thank you, about of Games. I cold to get to starting for1week , Later,Now. I try to Fire tonament about anythings. 

It`s but I cold to get to 25Lv, yet. Later More Try!

myuku   @ElsK5Qt4EhSQ3j0