All Categories

Helping others n your clan

Search
Sep 1, 2022, 23:2509/01/22
05/09/22

Has anyone thought of implementing a way for players to get help from others n their clan like get energy or something once a day or every few days or something like that I think it would get players to embrace n work w the clan more as a whole and hopefully that'll be a benefit for newer players to not just play n ignore the clan part of the game thank you for your time n help w answering 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 2, 2022, 23:1809/02/22
10/05/21

Put in game discussion and see what the community response is.  You might get more feeback there.

Sep 3, 2022, 00:1109/03/22
05/09/22
sadpanda9334

Put in game discussion and see what the community response is.  You might get more feeback there.

I tried there to ppl didn't seem to be worried about it I'm just really looking out for the ppl n my clan I'll go buy something for energy to play n I've been playing almost 3 months and I've learned that I'm not rushing anything I've gotten to mid game and I gotta figure out how n who n what to do to get from mid game to end I just used a defensive champion n dylania w 3 attackers n just muscled my way this far but that's not gonna happen from here til the end