All Categories

1 player, 4 accounts, Seeking UNM CB Clan

Search
Sep 15, 2021, 08:4709/15/21
11/06/19

Seeking a Clan that consistantly kills UNM CB daily. Here is what I have to Offer (don't Judge).

1rst I don't spend alot, maybe about $100 a month on the game, but I spend wisely. Usually just buying book packs.

1rst account, main account, 4.3 million power, Bateater (unkillable) 2 key CB, 1 key nightmare daily. I average around 100k points per clan v clan tournament. I have completed all Faction Wars and own Lydia. I have all dungeons on level 25 and Gold 4 in arena. Clear doom tower normal every reset and about 70% through hard. (Fun tidbit of info, my first account and the first lego I ever pulled was Valkyrie!)

2nd account, 2.1 million power, Unkillable with painkeeper affinity friendly 3 key UNM CB. Average around 100k points per cvc tournament. 70% of Faction Wars compeleted. Most dungeons on farm at 25 (thank you Dutchess & Faceless!) and usually finish Doom Tower normal, about 40% through doom tower hard. Gold 4 arena.

3rd account, 2.1 million power, Unkillable with Tower & skullcrusher not affinity friendly but still 3 key UNM CB. Average around 80k points per cvc tournament. 50% of Faction Wars completed. Hit or miss on completing doom tower normal but that account has and does finish it. Doom Hard is about 25% complete per reset. Gold 4 arena. 

4th acount, 2 million & my baby account. I 2 key NM, waiting to finish my books on Toragi & Narma so i can move into UNM. Once I get the books, I am confident that I can 3 key UNM. I'm guessing 2 months before they are done being booked. Arena Gold 4, Doom tower normal about 60%, Hard Tower about 20% to 25%. Cvc I do well because that account doesn't have alot of champions so its easy to pull new ones for big points, but around 70kish per cvc tournament.

In closing, yes I have alot of accounts but I like the game and each account has different champions which allows me to get a feel for a bigger roster of champions that my main doesn't have. Example, one of my accounts has 2 Candraphon and 1 Dutches but my main account has neither of them. I want to keep all 4 accounts together in the same clan and I feel I would be an asset to most clans that are not crazy whales or so competative in cvc, they will kick you if you don't spend money to win the tournament. I try in cvc and save booking and champion summoning for points, along with other resources not used during monthly fusions. I play daily, I like the game but I don't want to be forced to spend money for cvc. I save resources to score on cvc and for Fusions, to get the new champs. This current fusion is the first one I am skipping in almost 8 months.

If I seem like a fit for you, please leave a message and I will get back to you asap. I will wind up doing the clan swap at clan boss reset so i can get my rewards from current clan. I also prefer (due to work schedule) to run my CB teams at reset each day.

Thank you

Crimsonwell

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 23, 2021, 14:5109/23/21
08/29/21

We have space in our clan. Leather Gear Solid. It may be a little low for you, though, if you've got 4 accounts that would top our highest (2.52m, then 1.69m). If you are interested, there is a spot open for at least one.

Sep 24, 2021, 22:1009/24/21
01/10/21

you can bring 2 of them we are open nm unm down daily ) type TOTM to join