All Categories

DeepSea Problems

DeepSea Problems

Search
Aug 14, 2021, 12:0408/14/21
04/23/20

DeepSea Problems

Our Clan is currently 30 strong, but our membership is open constantly revolving, but old members are always welcome back.

Clan objectives are important and each member is required to check in to the clan and complete all clan activities each day to collect 3 stars.

Click the (i) information tab for the list of activities to complete.

I am the clan leader Doodle67, but there are deputies available to help if you have problems.

If you can't play for a period of time for whatever reason, work commitments, family, holidays, etc., just let us know so that we don't remove you from the clan because of inactivity.

We play to have fun, so we don't have any petty squabbles in our group.

We aim to help each other learn and improve how we play, but most of all have fun.

I am mainly free to play, but there are some members you pay to win.  We are a clan of mixed abilities.

I watch Hellhades.com  YouTube videos and Ayumilove.net for gearing and setting up champs.  I like Ash on YouTube as well.  There are plenty of good content creators out there, but these are the ones I favour.

Come join our crew have fun and, "Let's Rock"! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsuSpei9cf8

Views
Comments