All Categories

5 (maybe a couple more) actives mid-game players looking for active clan, or more members

5 (maybe a couple more) actives mid-game players looking for active clan, or more members

Search
Jul 1, 2021, 15:0507/01/21
07/01/21

There're 5 of us, have been playing since ~December 2020 in clan VikB VikingBlood.    We're early early-mid game f2ps but super active and last CVC did about 230k points for the five of us.   Can hit hard boss for about 15-20M each.    We're not on line or discord a ton but always happy to chat in clan chat and are serious about the game, and super friendly and chill :)   

The smallness of our clan (4 other guys scored 24k combined in CvC) is becoming an issue and we're looking for another clan or two to merge with.

If you are interested and have a place for us in your clan (or even a beginner wanting to join us, always welcomed!!)  let us know :)  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 1, 2021, 21:1207/01/21
05/07/21

Hey  bro.

We  have  a  clan  the  you  would  slot  straight  into  and  would  probably  take  us  to  max  numbers.  We  down  hard  boss  daily  and  a  bunch  of  us  working  on  brutal.  We  have  won  the  last  two  CvC  even  without  half  our  members  active.

top  5  do  about  100k  each.

I  think  this  could  be  a  good  fit  for  both  of  us  but  I’m  just  wondering  if  you  would all consider  comprimising  on  the  discord  thing?

we  have  worked  really  hard  to  build  a  great  community in  discord that  chats  and  helps  each  other  out. it’s  not  like  you  have  to  use  it all  the  time but  it  definitely  adds  to  the spirit  of  an  active  clan.  With  planning,  friendships  and  a  few  laughs.

let  me  know  what  you  think  and  we  could  chat  more?

I  also  posted  one  of  the  last  recruitment posts  under  you.  [Shadow  League]  Tengu

cheers  Sig

Jul 3, 2021, 07:3807/03/21
05/07/21

How you not even going to repond to your own thread after 2 days. Man this forum is DEAD.

Jul 6, 2021, 19:0307/06/21
02/07/21

Hi

We are an active clan of all lvls and experienced, we are challenging Clanboss at all levels up to Nightmare. We do quiet well at CvC with some the members hitting 100K (don't ask me how :)). We have a number of spots if your interested in joining.

If you guys are interested search for Shytinunicorn.

If you have any questions please feel free to