All Categories

Interested in new Clan.

Interested in new Clan.

Search
Apr 4, 2021, 15:2304/04/21
02/07/21

Interested in new Clan.

My clan is OK but not much experience with the mechanics of the game.   

I am a daily player

Started less than 2 months ago in February sometime.     Currently Level 43.  

I am getting the hang of the basics but would like to learn and grow with an active clan.  

The next step is to start working on promoting some of my champions to 6 Stars.   I would like to keep all of them for diversity as well as find some more.     I think that is what I should be doing.   

Short of some invites, perhaps some ideas about the best gear for some of these guys!  

Same User Name 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2021, 17:5804/04/21
10/08/17

If no one picks you up here you could go check out  one  of my early clans

search Stargard  in clan tab. They were helpful to me in early gameplay

But your sure to find one that fits , I think last Raid video said there were  like  over 300,000 clans  or something like that

Apr 4, 2021, 17:5904/04/21
11/23/19

yes :) 

Apr 5, 2021, 14:3404/05/21
12/23/20

Hello Uncle TH I have a active clan all members are around your lvl and experience. I have 3 officers one of which would be assigned to be your helper for the first couple of weeks to help teach you about the game and how the clan operates and our gameplan. We  are currently focusing on Normal and Hard Clan Boss, Which is where you should be focused on. WE have a discord Server, which  we encourage use of but its not  required.. all that is required is that you earn at least 2 stars a day when you play, and that you work together with the other members to accomplish Clan goals.  post a response in this thread if you want a invite. Thank you for your time

Apr 5, 2021, 17:1304/05/21
02/07/21
Selwen

Hello Uncle TH I have a active clan all members are around your lvl and experience. I have 3 officers one of which would be assigned to be your helper for the first couple of weeks to help teach you about the game and how the clan operates and our gameplan. We  are currently focusing on Normal and Hard Clan Boss, Which is where you should be focused on. WE have a discord Server, which  we encourage use of but its not  required.. all that is required is that you earn at least 2 stars a day when you play, and that you work together with the other members to accomplish Clan goals.  post a response in this thread if you want a invite. Thank you for your time

That is about where I am.   There is next to no discussion in my group.     Indeed, I even asked what was required to get the 3rd star and not one response.  Not trying to throw anyone under the bus but I need a little more.  

I get that many people just want to play and are not interested in much more but when I play, I want to understand the game.  

I am not a hopper -   I hate to even leave but I am worried that if I do not learn more now, I could spend a lot of time later and resources backtracking.    

Thank you for the invite.

Apr 7, 2021, 00:0404/07/21
02/07/21

Lack of follow up so I am still looking :) 

Apr 7, 2021, 02:1704/07/21
08/05/20

Look up Chofly on youtube.  He has tutorials for almost every character.  Other good ones are ASH and finally HellHades.

Still interested in joining a clan?  The Intrepid (INT7) are an active clan always welcoming members

Apr 8, 2021, 10:0804/08/21
02/07/21

Thanks.  Believe I found my Clan.    Has a fair amount of people, some chat and one of the higher activity levels for a clan that I can join.