All Categories

Weird typing issues

Weird typing issues

Search
May 22, 2022, 16:3405/22/22
02/10/20

Weird typing issues

Hi.  I can't type in any field in game except when i message support.  I get a flashing icon, just nothing happens.  Can't type in the promo field, can't change channels in global, or chat in clan/global.  I did notice a couple odd things.  One, the cursor arrow varies from standard black to a bluish arrowhead, and i spam-clicked the field once and got a little box for just a second.

I double-checked device mgr and force/stopped the app, didn't help.  Uninstalled, dumped cache, re-installed, game loaded great, still can't type.  This happened months ago once, but cleared up on its own rather quickly.

I'm playing on an ASUS C302C Chromebook.  Thanks in advance for your time!

Cheers.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2022, 16:5205/30/22
12/25/19

its doing the exact same thing for me i can no longer type on chrombook since the last update and constantly the curser changes on me and wont allow me to type anywhere at all have been able to find a fix ?

Jun 4, 2022, 01:4106/04/22
01/04/20
shaneeuropop

its doing the exact same thing for me i can no longer type on chrombook since the last update and constantly the curser changes on me and wont allow me to type anywhere at all have been able to find a fix ?

It's an issue with Chrome book, you need to enable the onscreen keyboard to be able to talk in game.