All Categories

"Get a Personalized Experience" Bug?

Search
Jun 12, 2021, 06:2506/12/21
12/02/20

For the entire day today I have not been able to launch game on mobile device.  Whenever I try the "Get a Personalized Experience" popup appears and pressing the "Continue" button does nothing and game will not load.  I did just update App to 4.30.3 and this is the first time I have tried to log on since.  I have seen several other posts with similar experience.  Is there a solution for this?  Frustrating that I am not going to be able to finish current fusion event which I have been keeping up with to this point if this is not solved.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2021, 18:5606/12/21
01/04/20

Hello!

You  should  be  able  to  fix  this  by  disabling  location  settings  for  raid  in  your  phone.  

Jun 14, 2021, 00:3406/14/21
06/14/21

I  have  the  same  issue,  deleted  app  and  reinstalled  it,  turned off  location  on  my  ipad  and  still  does  not  finish  loading,  it  stays  stuck  on  the  "Get  a  personalized  experience"  screen  and  does  not  load,  what  now?

Jun 14, 2021, 03:1006/14/21
01/04/20
Elhain

I  have  the  same  issue,  deleted  app  and  reinstalled  it,  turned off  location  on  my  ipad  and  still  does  not  finish  loading,  it  stays  stuck  on  the  "Get  a  personalized  experience"  screen  and  does  not  load,  what  now?

I'm  sorry  I  mispoke  before.  

iOS final solution for all those impacted.  They just need to turn the feature off at the phone level.

Settings/Privacy/Tracking/Allow Apps to Request to Track: Turn this off.

Once they turn this off and reload they should be square.