All Categories

PC - every time hit play starts updating and freezes right before the end

Search
Mar 3, 2020, 15:0203/03/20
01/11/20

Okay, I'm officially at my wits end with this nonsense. 

This started I think about a week or two ago after one of the updates, it froze, wouldn't progress - went through the steps, ended up having to uninstall and reinstall in the end - when I uninstalled and it asked why checked technical issues and gave a brief explanation. One and done things happen. Except that that apparently isn't the case.

I have cleared every possible cache, multiple times, I have ruled out my internet before I get that answer because when I go to mobile I use the same internet and it works with literally everything else, it's not the firewall, I have run out of options.

And now, there doesn't even have to be a downtime. I just clicked launch right before typing this - starts updating, freezes at the end, and I am going to have to uninstall and reinstall AGAIN if I wanna play on PC. I was hoping today's plarium play maintenance would fix it - it didn't. Mobile works fine, just the PC but it's getting on my last nerve to have to reinstall after uninstalling basically every time I want to play.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2020, 06:4003/04/20
02/15/19

Hi

Your isssues is still persist?

Mar 8, 2020, 23:3603/08/20
01/11/20
Sezzy said:

Hi

Your isssues is still persist?

Yes, they persist - literally every time I exit the game pretty much I have to reinstall to play it again - in fact as I type this I'm in the process of uninstalling for the 3rd time TODAY in order to play on PC again.