All Categories

Crash while loading CB, lost reward from battle pass

Search
Feb 24, 2020, 20:0702/24/20
02/12/20

Hello. 

While loading the clan boss, the game crashed, and i lost my key that i just collected as a reward from the batttle pass. It's not even the first time this happened. Same thing happened to me twice a week ago. I lost a battle chest from clan boss, too. 

Its so annoying losing rewards this way, especially since i paid for the battle pass. Is there any chance i can get at the very least my clan boss key back, that i just lost, minutes ago?

My user info, in case its needed. In case the game automatically sends crash logs, or something... 

um39224294 | 38510351

Any reply would be really appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2020, 02:3802/27/20
05/13/19

ayrton2388 said:

Hello. 

While loading the clan boss, the game crashed, and i lost my key that i just collected as a reward from the batttle pass. It's not even the first time this happened. Same thing happened to me twice a week ago. I lost a battle chest from clan boss, too. 

Its so annoying losing rewards this way, especially since i paid for the battle pass. Is there any chance i can get at the very least my clan boss key back, that i just lost, minutes ago?

My user info, in case its needed. In case the game automatically sends crash logs, or something... 

um39224294 | 38510351

Any reply would be really appreciated.

Hello, unfortunately i do not believe anything can be done.