All Categories

Must restart PC everytime to load client

Search
Jan 14, 2020, 20:4301/14/20
01/11/20

As the title says. I have to delete cache and then restart my PC to correctly load the plarium play client.

Deleting cache without restarting doesn't work. Everytime I open the .exe (plarium play OR raid legends)

the loading screen gets stuck at "Plarium Play".

When I first downloaded the client I thought maybe it's installing so I let it run overnight. 10 hours later the client was still at "Plarium Play".

Any normal fix for this? Is it my pc? I just think it's strange it loads correctly when restarting with auto at start of windows.

- Playing on PC btw

Kind regards,

Trickster (no pun intended)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 15, 2020, 16:0501/15/20
05/13/19
Trickster1337 said:

As the title says. I have to delete cache and then restart my PC to correctly load the plarium play client.

Deleting cache without restarting doesn't work. Everytime I open the .exe (plarium play OR raid legends)

When I first downloaded the client I thought maybe it's installing so I let it run overnight. 10 hours later the client was still at "Plarium Play".

Any normal fix for this? Is it my pc? I just think it's strange it loads correctly when restarting with auto at start of windows.

- Playing on PC btw

Kind regards,

Hello, May be your pc as i have not heard many issues like this. try a fresh install.
Jan 15, 2020, 19:1201/15/20
01/11/20

noloses149 said:

Trickster1337 said:

- Playing on PC btw

Kind regards,

Hello, May be your pc as i have not heard many issues like this. try a fresh install.

I've reinstalled about 5 times. Nothing works.
Feb 16, 2020, 20:1702/16/20
01/17/20

The client works fine on my Acer Spin SP315-51 running windows 10.  I get the same error as the rest of you when i try it on my older windows 7 desktop.

May 8, 2020, 09:0105/08/20
10/14/19

have same problem on my PC client while i have no problem on my phone.

Most of the time that i want to start from PC, i said pending and then install buttom appears then it start updating from begining....

how can i fix this problem???

Windows 10 here and raid is in exception on my defender.