All Categories

Constant vulgarity and insults. Is there a disable option for chat?

Search
Sep 19, 2021, 15:3309/19/21
08/08/19

Ok I understand that chat will be fairly freeform and you will get this kind of stuff. I just dont want to see it popping up on my screen. I dont use chat in most games because of this general problem but having a disable chat option would be great. I dont need to have a battle of half wits scrolling across my screen while I am trying to enjoy my game. 

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 20, 2021, 02:4609/20/21
02/24/19

Yeah, that's no fun at all. Please ping us in Discord, we have a system for bringing in moderators to clean this up. Or switch to your clan chat if you're not of a mind to hop onto discord.

I agree it would be nice to mute chat as a whole.

May 9, 2024, 19:5705/09/24
01/28/24

Please for the love of god let us turn off the chat bubbles that pop up on the screen. How is this not an option? I dont care what a bunch of random people are saying. And when I switch to my clan chat, the bubble just STAYS there. Can't i play a game without seeing text from other players? 

It's also crazy there isn't an option to block or ignore other players. 

dthorne04Moderator
May 12, 2024, 01:1905/12/24
12/30/20

Just in case you don't see in the your thread you started: We hear you and we'll pass this along as a suggestion.

Aug 5, 2024, 11:2908/05/24
08/19/19

Whilst we're on about chat, what the heck is happening in world chat?

It's just constant recruitment spam, every channel. It's impossible to get away from it.

Please don't say just use clan chat, I have friends in other clans and we like to chat in a public room, but it doesn't matter what room we go to, it's horrendous.

Some groups have multiple clans that can't chat together now, it's ridiculous that this spam is happening with nothing being done to stop it, or turn it off.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 5, 2024, 16:5508/05/24
12/30/20
Bad

Whilst we're on about chat, what the heck is happening in world chat?

It's just constant recruitment spam, every channel. It's impossible to get away from it.

Please don't say just use clan chat, I have friends in other clans and we like to chat in a public room, but it doesn't matter what room we go to, it's horrendous.

Some groups have multiple clans that can't chat together now, it's ridiculous that this spam is happening with nothing being done to stop it, or turn it off.

Hi,

This is more of a suggestion - not an issue for Violations as it really isn't breaking any rules, however annoying it might be.

That said - and as I said in your crossposted thread - this request has been forwarded, again. 

Bumped thread locked.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.